[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason but pic related other than the brand name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0083.png (96KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.png
96KB, 1200x936px
Is there any reason but pic related other than the brand name?

I also hardly ever see educated people on Harley's...coincidence?
>>
good bikes.
>>
>>16833503
*to buy

Sorry type-o
>>
>>16833509
But the japs make better bikes for less money, even big cruisers
>>
>>16833518
not really. id much rather get a ducati or a ktm.
>>
File: IMG_0844.jpg (257KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
257KB, 540x960px
>>16833518
Than go get a big jap bike see if anyone cares.
>>
>>16833503
My professor is getting a Harley and he has a Doctorate. Also makes six digits a year.

We plan on riding together even though I'm on a Yamaha. The most uneducated ones I see are the ones that think the bike defines the rider.
>>
File: IMG_0845.jpg (229KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0845.jpg
229KB, 960x720px
>>16833547
>Thinking u can't own a Harley and KTM at the same time.
>>
>>16833503
My dentist rides a Harley
>>
>>16834003
I don't figure operating and drill and poking people in the teeth is all that hard.
>>
Some of their engines are super low maintenance if they don't die first

They ride fine on stiffer tires and have little power so those tires tend to last compared to most jap bikes

They have enough torque to carry and even tow a lot of cargo

But naw, Indian does it better
>>
>>16833518
I'd never get a Jap cruiser. The design isn't quite right, and they all sound like shit, which I realize aren't super-objective criteria to judge something on, but I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>16833503
Now that Indians back there is never a reason to buy a harley, not that there was much of one before.
>>
>>16833558
>My professor is getting a Harley and he has a Doctorate. Also makes six digits a year.

fanfic.webm
>>
>>16833503
>I can tell someone's education level on sight

Honestly, there's nearly zero reason to buy a new harley, or even one made in the last 20 years for that matter.
Of all the bikers I've met they all say that Harley went to shit years ago, and stick to building bikes with shovelheads or panheads. And that's if they're not into literbikes.

It's pretty much a midlife crisis bike company now.
>>
>>16834956
>in a world where fallen gorillas are honored more than fallen soldiers and our president is a meme, it's somehow crazy to know a successful guy with a Harley
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.