[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://abc13.com/news/carjacker-kil ls-father-because-car-is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Johnny_Rico.jpg (19KB, 241x360px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Rico.jpg
19KB, 241x360px
http://abc13.com/news/carjacker-kills-father-because-car-isnt-automatic-transmission/1796915/

>HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A father was shot and killed in front of his wife and 10-year-old daughter after being carjacked because the killer didn't know how to use a manual transmission, police said.
>It happened just before midnight near Richcrest Dr. and Greenbriar Park.
>Pedro Aguilar, 47, was in his car on the street in front of an apartment complex when two men in their late teens to early 20's approached him to carjack him, police said.
>They weren't able to get the car into drive because it was a manual transmission, not an automatic, and shot the man in anger, police said.
>The victim died at the scene.
>The two men fled the scene. Police have not released a description of the suspects.

>mfw autotragic drivers
>>
>>16827793
>Police have not released a description of the suspects.

Mean's they're shit skinned.
>>
>police have not released a description of the suspects

they totally can't be niggers, right??
>>
>>Police have not released a description of the suspects
He a good boy, he dindu nuffin! He goin' ta HCC to git his communications degree!
>>
File: Polobegins.png (586KB, 1858x1239px) Image search: [Google]
Polobegins.png
586KB, 1858x1239px
>>16827796
>>16827799
>>16827800
This is why we took you to the Winter Ball
>>
>>16827793
Good, anyone who drives standard deserves to be shot
>>
>>16827810
This is gay
Really fitting
>>
>>16827810

/pol/o/ has to be the most autistic thing to ever be generated on this board.

FFS, it doesn't even make any sense. I can some tinfoil hat wearing fat fuck trying to woo some normalfag chick that likes cars. That makes sense. It would make even more sense if rejected his antics and rode away on a buzzy Ducati or something.
>>
>>16827810
this is truly embarrassing
>>
>>16829706
all the /pol/ matchups make no sense
lgbtpol is even worse
>>
Most asians and mexicans know how to drive stick. I have a feeling these might be black kids.

Probably got shot when the dad laughed his ass off. At least it was entertaining for him.
>>
>>16827810
Hi

Its >>16827796 Here.

You can royally go fuck yourselves /pol/, you're worse than niggers.
>>
>>16827810
>>16827858
>>16829706
>>16832155
>>16829892
>>16832809
https://youtu.be/1yBd5RY7GRo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.