[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I too old to be driving one of these? it's a regular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: csp_subwrxSTi_31.jpg (323KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
csp_subwrxSTi_31.jpg
323KB, 800x536px
Am I too old to be driving one of these?

it's a regular 2006 wrx lightly modded with sti wing, foglights covers, seat covers, gold aftermarket wheels and after market exhaust and cold air intake..

I'm 43 with 3 kids.

i was/am a typical 90s riceboy. I used to have a 1st gen WRX which the police impounded when I was young cos of mods and shit. bought a Forrester cos I thought I was too mature for a WRX but said fuck it I'm getting an 06 which I got brand new over 10 years ago.

should I get a golf

I still have a subwoofer which I have yet to install. and another set of bigger wheels. my son wants all of my shit but seeing how he treats his current car, it would break my heart if he was the same with my one.
>>
File: 1476116421497.png (502KB, 890x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1476116421497.png
502KB, 890x1010px
>>16820724
I see older guys driving WRXs all the time. You can always lose the wing, replace the aftermarket wheels, and fit a more conservative exhaust if you really feel like it's too ricey for a middle aged man to be driving.
>>
>>16820724

>caring what other think
>thinking you're ever too old to drive what you like

Same kind of cuck that sells their sports car(s) because their wife/girlfriend tells them they need a minivan or some shit.
>>
>>16820724

because its a regular shitbox with upcharged crap on it, yeah.
43 with 3 kids you should be driving the 1of a dozen model that make the kids cream their skinny jeans.
>>
>am I too old for rice
Probably not. I mean you're what, maybe 32 at the olde-
>I'm 43 with 3 kids
Sell your WRX. Buy something with a V8 if you still want to have fun past 35.
>>
>>16821062
Paul Walker's dead body would like a word with you.
>>
>>16820724
2008 Volvo S80 V8 AWD, looks like a muted sedan buts it's really a muted sedan with an SUV engine
>>
>>16820724
>Am I too old to be driving one of these?
No. It's totally fine as is. But if you're so concerned about how it looks get an equivalent year Impreza bootlid with a ducktail and perform a front mount conversion. Once you've got the FMIC you don't need the scooped hood and can replace that with the standard Impreza bonnet.
>>
>>16820783
What he said. Swap the stock trunk back on because its not a STi, take the seat covers off unless your dumbass kids keep eating and puking in the car, take the foglight covers off because they're actually useful when its foggy out, and get a reasonably exhaust so you can hold a conversation in the car.

There, now its a regular car. The subwoofer is a dumb idea, FYI, you'll kill the trunk space. Get good aftermarket speakers, they'll make more of a difference. End of the day a WRX is just a compact car with a turbo.
>>
>>16821484
And for what it's worth, I see older people driving WRXs and STis all the time. Even middle aged women. Its the weirdest shit to me valeting a new STi Limited owned by a MILF in her 50s. No I didn't get her number because I'm a beta who posts on 4chan.
>>
Well shit OP I think the cut off for that is around 34.

Get yourself a nice genesis g80, Audi A6, BMW 5 series.

Basically a sedan with power
>>
>>16820724
keep it senpai hawkeyes are nice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.