[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else like playing stealth? >Leave work at 22:00

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_12544-Miaumiau153084990.jpg (288KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12544-Miaumiau153084990.jpg
288KB, 1366x768px
Anybody else like playing stealth?
>Leave work at 22:00
>Drive home on twisty backroads pretending you're on the run from the gestapo

Characteristics:
>-10 deg outside, windows down, wearing gloves and light jacket, hvac off
>take turns way too fast
>half brights even when nobody's coming, only tap full brights before blind bends
>constantly detour into roads you don't know, then improvise your way back to route
>sit forward over wheel and look about nervously

Makes me feel like a spy movie hero
Also, general autism thread
>>
I live in Chicago so no way I can do this

At the same time, doing that in Chicago is the best way to do it
>>
>>16820628
I might be a fucking autist but this sounds fun as hell and a great way to find some new roads
>>
>>16820628
>be me in high school
>1999 Cavalier Z24 5-speed
>driving some girls around smoking a blunt
>synth wave blasting
>leather jacket
>slicked back hair
>autism
>Driving the back roads of Northwest connecticut
>late 90s sentra is following me
>Continues following
>Make a couple loops to make sure it's not just coincidence
>by now one of the girls is getting anxious
>going about 40
>Down shift to 2nd
>BRAAP
>Dude speeds right up
>full gta mode no turn signals taking random turns but I know the roads.
>20 minutes of hard driving and he's gone
>pussy wet
>water collecting in the trunk sloshed into the backseat
> "Anon you're a crazy dude"
>Eventually got some clam
>feelsjohngoodman

I love adrenaline driving. But I drive a honda element now so everytime I try the thing feels like it's gonna flip.
>>
>>16823062
>I drive a honda element
the Cavalier didn't have enough room for your wife's kids?
>>
>>16823074
The Cavaliers ecu rusted out of the mount. And it was mounted in front of the right front tire.
>GM

And don't talk shit about elements brah.
>honda reliability
>mad rear legroom
>durable ass interior
>Holds an entire drum kit plus amps and a pa
>seats that fold down into a bed
>romantic moonroof
>4wd

Too bad it looks retarded.

It's a car you need to get to know a little before you appreciate it. Needed a car desperately after the cav died. Luckily my grandmother's friend blanche died at the perfect time for me to pick it up fairly cheap.
>>
>>16820684
the only thing autistic about you is that you think abnormal things are autistic
>>
>>16823112
having a really hard time imagining you as anything other than some balding henpecked little league dad in his mid 30s
>>
>>16823118
I'm a 21 year old wageslave
>>
File: 1431019291080.jpg (164KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1431019291080.jpg
164KB, 1032x774px
>>16820628
>>
>>16820628
I used to cruise around neighborhoods I didn't know in my 85 turbodiesel Benz pretending I was some south american dictator visiting the people of my country.
This sounds real fun though.
>>
>>16823211
no matter how much you pretend and daydream you'll never get the best years of your life back, darryl
>>
>>16823062
Iktf with the crossover handling. Too poor to modify it though. Wish I had a wagon.
>>
File: tmp_32089-hnnng140155617.jpg (168KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32089-hnnng140155617.jpg
168KB, 1024x682px
Bumping with ideal vehicle for this purpose
>>
i like doing backroads at 3am with only my running lights on.
one time i accicdentally road the PCH for like 3hours like that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.