[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 18 year old rich kid >live in Colombia >get Mer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: img.jpg (71KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
71KB, 800x531px
>be 18 year old rich kid
>live in Colombia
>get Mercedes Hatch for your birthday
>street race
>total car
>come out alive (unfortunately)

https://youtu.be/fXcbn4tzKBU
>>
File: kizoj0s7qi0bg47ic46u.png (747KB, 965x690px) Image search: [Google]
kizoj0s7qi0bg47ic46u.png
747KB, 965x690px
But I guess we should not throw stones. Who among us hasn’t overcooked it in that exact tunnel multiple times?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
You gave me major flashbacks of this game.
>>
Impressed at the Merc 2bh, from the video it looks like it hit the divider straight on with the roof.
>>
merc safety
>>
File: gop.jpg (12KB, 214x240px)
gop.jpg
12KB, 214x240px
>FWD
>understeering like a motherfucker

pottery
>>
File: 1488499808692.png (39KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488499808692.png
39KB, 650x700px
>participate in street "race"
>understeer on the fucking FIRST little bend and slam into the wall
>>
>well if he was in a RWD automobile like I: He would have simply DRIFTED the corner at 150mph

*drives away in a '98 automatic mercury marauder.*
>>
>>16807419
>be OP
>be jelly that other people are richer than him
>Be so mad that you wish death on a kid because he is rich

Stay mad poorfag, I'm sure this approach will net you a lot of money in the future
>>
File: 1488852897468.png (136KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488852897468.png
136KB, 400x300px
>>16808120
>>
File: crash kudamm.jpg (91KB, 820x461px) Image search: [Google]
crash kudamm.jpg
91KB, 820x461px
>be faggot in germany
>drive an AMG mercedes
>live in my parents basement
>do streetrace with some other faggot
>160 in 50 zone, middle of the city, run a shitload of red lights
>kill old dude in Jeep
>we both get convicted of MURDER
>life in prison

topkek
>>
>>16808173
They have the fuckin autobahn and they chose to street race in a city, makes no sense
>>
>>16807419
>>16807423
These were literally comments in the Jalopnik article you unoriginal faggot.
>>
>>16808687
>2017
>reading jalopshit

baka fan
>>
>>16808173
background?
>>
>>16808120
There's no such thing as a 98 mercury marauder
>>
>>16808831
some piece of shit turk and some other faggot raced their cars on one of the most famous streets in berlin, you see a shitload of really nice cars there. anyways, they just keot running red lights going apparantely over 160 km/h (its a pretty narrow street with a LOT of pedestrians) and when one dude crossed, driving his jeep (he had green light) they both crashed into him and POOF he was dead immediately.

whats intresting about it is that they got convicted of murder.
its the first time this ever happened, because usually, you dont convict people of murder for that, but apparantely, in germany you do. since now.
>>
>>16807638
mitsubishi gto is obviously the best car in the game.
>>
>>16808142
>colombia
it's probably drug money.
>>
>>16810636

Murder seems like a perfectly fitting sentence to me.
>>
>>16810667
Murder is intentional though. Even if they were trying to ram him, it's not murder unless they were specifically trying to kill him.
>>
>>16810667
well
by law, its absolutely not. i have no idea how they pushed that through because its absolutely wrong.
>>
>>16808676
Autobahn, "it's world renowned, go as fast as you want"..........."how can I possibly fuck this one up!?"................"I know"
>>
>>16810678
>>16810682
Wrong sentence, right punishment. With negligient manslaughter he would've been back out in five years on good behavior.
>>
>>16810636
Well usually you don't speed through multiple red lights in a row on fucking purpose.

Seems like a clear case of murder to me.
>>
>>16810662
It could have been lottery money, good investments, Nigerian prince scam money or whatever, OP would still be mad
>>
>>16808173
>AMG
>Germany

Was it a towelhead?
>>
>>16810724
this

>>16810727
dude, youre fucking retarded. theres a difference between stating FACTS (and it wasnt murder, kid) and going on all emotional like a faggot (what you do now)

>>16810752
afaik the one with the AMG wasnt, but the other one was. the AMG dude was some loser living with his parents (but driving an AMG, priorities, eh?)
>>
Mercedes - preventing darwinism from doing its job since 1926
>>
>>16810752
The AMG was actually the white guy's (Marvin N.) car.

However the guy who actually caused the crash was an unemployed towelhead called Hamdi H. who drove an Audi A6.
>>
>>16810678
>intentionally shoot someone for no apparrent reason
>person dies
>b-but I didn’t intend to murder him

Turkroach genocide when?
>>
>>16810767
No, cunt, there's a difference between getting caught up in the moment and going through a SINGLE red by accident while stomping on it, and going full throttle though MULTIPLE red lights when you KNOW there's a very good chance you're going to fucking hit and kill someone, on purpose.
>>
>>16810678
>>16810781
More fitting comparison
>randomly shoot around you on a public street with lots of other people around
>what, I hit someone?
>>
>>16810773
the towelnigger caused the crash
the white boi is just another casualty of the towelnigger.
also, quote from the towelnigger in court:
>judge: "you said youre a good driver. how can you be a good driver runing red lights like that?"
>turknegroe: "I LOOK AHEAD FOR KILOMETERS."

>literally killing someone in a retarded crash driving like shit
>still believeing youre an "amazing driver that will never crash" when youre in court for the crash you caused
i HATE turks.
>>
>>16810781
If it wasn't immediately apparent that the shot would be fatal, or the killer's vision or thought processes are impaired in some way, then yeah, it's not legally murder
>>
>>16810786
>race a towelhead at 100 mph in a city through red lights
>someone the white is a victim
A couple split seconds difference and he would've hit the Jeep instead of the towelhead. They're both absolutely dead in the head.
>>
>>16810678
Fahrlässige tötung
>>
>>16810785
It's worse than that, this guy got in a car weighing 2t, started it up and then drove full throttle though places where he KNEW there might be a person.

This is no different to picking up a gun, loading it with live rounds, pointing it at the wall of a school and pulling the trigger. The only difference is one piece of metal weighs 10g and is traveling at 650m/s while on weighs 1,800kg and is traveling at 45m/s.

'but i didn't know someone was going to drive in the road'
'but i didn't know someone was gonna walk behind the wall'
>>
>>16810797
>'but i didn't know someone was gonna walk behind the wall'

But that's exactly how it works. If you don't know if there's anyone behind the wall it's not murder.
>>
>>16810784
>No, cunt
aww bby ;_;
> there's a difference between getting caught up in the moment and going through a SINGLE red by accident while stomping on it, and going full throttle though MULTIPLE red lights when you KNOW there's a very good chance you're going to fucking hit and kill someone
exactly, and the difference is that the first one is called "Fahrlässige tötung" (you kill someone because youre retarded) and "Totschlag" (you kill someone, and you knew the possibility of it ending with a corpse was pretty big before)

murder is when i read youre retarded shit on 4chan, get extremely angry at YOU, and execute a plan i made to end your life, ie. tracking you down and shooting you in the face. youre a fucking retard if you dont get the difference between MURDER and running some poor dude down that was in your way. seriously, if you dont get this, theres no point in arguing with you.
>>
>>16810785

Yes indeed, but the end result is the same. Such actions can’t just be shruged off as some accident.
>>
>>16810794
Negligient manslaughter and murder are different things. However the exact verdict was "murder with conditional intent" which is fulfilled because of the base motive and because they knowingly hazard the consequences. They were well aware that they could realistically end up killing someone and still decided to race. If they had raced on an empty road in the countryside the situation would've been different.
>>
>>16810803
You know the chances of someone being behind the wall. Randomly shooting around you on a public space and accidentally killing someone is no better than intentionally aiming at people.
>>
>>16810807
theres dozends of paragraphs for something that results in a dead person, but only one of them is murder.

>>16810811
this i suppose
>>
>>16810815
>Randomly shooting around you on a public space and accidentally killing someone is no better than intentionally aiming at people.
what
are you retarded?
>>
>>16810815
That only applies if you were shooting behind the wall with the intention of randomly hitting someone. If you weren't capable of knowing at the time whether or not there was someone in the room behind the wall, no matter how much you think there might be someone behind it, then it doesn't legally qualify as murder.
>>
>>16810822
No, I'm realistic. If you go shooting in a forest and end up killing someone because the person happened to be there in a chance of one in a trillion, it would end up being manslaughter. These guys went shooting in one of the busiest streets in Germany's capital. They were fully aware that they could kill someone.
>>
>>16810773

Mercedes - Turning into Flugzeug since 1955
>>
>>16810773

Should have been a Porsche, desu
>>
>>16810791

Even if you intended to murder and fail you wont be booked for murder, but instead for bodily harm, or maiming.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEsvpWBRCEU

>driving a mclelren like his pick up truck
>>
>>16810678
This. Manslaughter sounds more reasonable, not murder.
>>
>>16810636
A most agreeable verdict.
>>
I think intentional murder is less worse than random/unintenional murder as the former can very well be justifiable.
>>
>>16810678
Running through multiple red lights and hitting someone is murder. They know they're rolling the dice every time and they did it anyway.

Nice bait, idiota.
>>
>>16810847
>his country doesn't treat attempted murder the same as murder
You CAN get a lower sentence for a failed attempt but it's not guaranteed. How the fuck is unsuccessfully trying to kill someone morally any better than actually killing someone?
>>
>>16810826
and its still not murder.
>>
>>16810682
idiota
>>
File: 819f4.gif (87KB, 610x696px) Image search: [Google]
819f4.gif
87KB, 610x696px
>constantly complain that criminals today are treated too lightly by the lefties
>someone is actually heavily punished for serious damage resulting in death
>start arguing that they were tried for the wrong thing
Autism.
>>
>>16810861

The person should at least get one repeat try you know.
>>
>>16810868
have fun getting convicted of "murder" because you were at 4chan at the same time some degenerate decided to post a few pics of him shooting people on here.

i dont give a shit about that turk and the other faggot, but as soon as you have to bend the law to uphold the law, theres a problem somewhere
>>
>>16810860
Do you understand how specific of a sentence murder is? Murder doesn't just mean killing someone in a high risk situation. Murder can't be tied in with any other intents because in a murder case, the intention IS to kill someone. If your intent is not to kill someone, then no matter how dangerous what you were doing is, it's not murder.
>>
>>16810871

That’s not even comparable.
>>
>>16810848
>that fucking steering wheel handling
nigger deserved to crash.
>>
>>16807419

>Couldn't deal

Git gud cokenigger
>>
>>16810877
try to take a small glimpse into the future.
>>
>>16810848
>BOOHOO IT'S THE DRIVING INSTRUCTOR'S FAULT HE DOESN'T HAVE A HELMET ON AND SAYS THINGS THAT I'M IGNORING WHILE DRIVING ONE HANDED AND JERKING THE STEERING WHEEL AROUND
>>
>>16810868
I want people and courts to follow the law, that's it. Change the law if you need to. But getting around the law just to give a tougher sentence is wrong, even if it's morally justified. A more legal punishment would've been manslaughter, and taking away his license permanently.
>>
>>16810884
Ah yes, the slippery slope, a nutbag's favorite argument.
>>
>>16810894
Not him, but the "slippery slope" is probably the most historically applicable "fallacy"
>>
>>16810894
aight, if you dont want to take a small glimpse into the future, try a glimpse into the past.
>its not murder, but we still pretend its murder so we can jail them in for longer!
>hey how about the second step, how about a law that makes us just... choose how long we jail someone in, no matter what he did?
>aight lets just reinstate the Ermächtigungsgesetz from 1933 then.
>>
File: 1438281526812.jpg (107KB, 680x827px)
1438281526812.jpg
107KB, 680x827px
>get sentenced lifelong controversially for murder when it wasn't murder
>when premeditated manslaughter can just as well carry a lifelong sentence in Germany
Judge is a moron 2bh.
>>
>>16808903
Would be neat if there was, though, a Marauder with the pre-facelift sloped headlights and wide taillights of the Grand Marquis instead of being a blacked-out Crown Victoria.
>>
should've been executed by being hit by a bus desu.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.