[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people have no idea how to fucking indicate on roundabouts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: roundabout_fct1864x955x7x2_t620.jpg (30KB, 620x317px) Image search: [Google]
roundabout_fct1864x955x7x2_t620.jpg
30KB, 620x317px
Why do people have no idea how to fucking indicate on roundabouts?

It's very very simple.

If you want to turn left, you indicate left.

If you want to go straight ahead, you don't indicate at first. When you approach the exit you want to take, you then indicate.

If you want to turn right, you indicate right. Then, like before, when you approach the exit you want to take, you indicate left.

I am mad because I nearly got into a collision with a retarded woman who didn't indicate.

Everyday I see car drivers that don't indicate, and it is confusing and holds up traffic. They are there for a fucking reason, so people know what you intend to do, I am not a fucking psychic.
>>
me in the middle
>>
Maybe don't he so far up their ass that slowing down to take a turn means you almost crash.
>>
>>16805796
no, it was them that ended up far up my ass because I wanted to go left, the car that wasn't indicating I assumed was going to go right.
>>
> trusting people's indicators

baka tbqh femme
>>
>I nearly got into a collision with a retarded woman who didn't indicate.
Impossible on a roundabout.
You only use indicator to signalize exit. No such thing as """turning """ on a roundabout.
No blinker = wait
Blinker = he may exit but wait and see if he does

>British "roundabouts"
>>
>>16805921
this. Blinker on after you pass the last exit before the one you take.
That's it. No indicating right, no keeping it on all the time.
OP image is retarded.
>>
>>16805935
that retarded image is the law in New Zealand
and its not even the worst part of the road coad
>>
>>16805663
Don't spread misinformation.
In my (LHD) country it is as follows: you don't indicate when entering the roundabout and you indicate to the right when the next exit is the one you want to take. Keep in mind there are roundabouts with more than four directions.
>>
>>16805941

What's retarded about OP's image? You definitely have to indicate in the way it describes on a roundabout without lane markings. If you're on a roundabout with clearly defined lanes, you get in the correct lane for your exit and only indicate to the left when you pass the exit before yours.
>>
>>16806055
who the fuck cares whether you want to go right, the only thing that matters is when you want to exit the roundabout
>>
>>16806055
Indicating while entering a roundabout will cost you a ticket in some countries.
>>
>>16805663
Your traffic circles don't have rules?
In mine ever traffic circle has the outside lane specifically for going straight or right
The Inside lane for left / U-turn
No one is going to double up and do more than a U-turn because that would just be a right turn
So you just watch what lane he is in and remember which exit he came from and then you can easily imply what exit they are taking
This is right hand drive united States btw
>>
>>16805663
That's the biggest fucking horse shit I've ever seen. Get your heads out of your asses, you Britshits. Simply indicate when you're leaving. That's all that's necessary.
>>
>>16806167
no, not really.
>>
>>16805663
>tfw passengers are surprised when i indicate while drifting around roundabouts
>>
>>16806176
Yes, really. Either someone's leaving or they're not. Knowing three exists in advance won't make the roundabout emptier. Also the concept folds when the roundabout exits are irregularly numbered or positioned.
>>
>>16806167
clearly you need to lose your fucking license.
>>
>>16806145
With most roundabouts here the left lane is for left & straight and the right is for right & u-turns, but a lot of people will drift straight across both lanes as if they're aiming for the apex without checking their mirrors or indicating. if the lanes are different it is very heavily signposted both on the side of the road & the floor.

there's also fuckers who won't indicate until they've already left the roundabout, i can't wait for summer so i can yell 'cunt' at them through the window. fuck.
>>
>>16806183
sorry you don't know basic traffic rules.
>>
>>16806184
https://dejure.org/gesetze/StVO/8.html
>(1a) [...] Bei der Einfahrt in einen solchen Kreisverkehr ist die Benutzung des Fahrtrichtungsanzeigers unzulässig.
When entering such a roundabout, the use of the direction indicator is not permitted.

Clearly you need to be less of a whiny fuckwit.
>>
>tfw had to go to some shitty tourist trap filled with roundabouts on Tuesday at work
>retard in front of me in a rental challenger came to a complete stop before every roundabout and would let every single person go before him even if it was his right to have gone first
>>
>>16806066
What if it's a 2-lane roundabout and if you are going straight over in the right hand lane to turn right at the next junction but some fucker on the first exit (in the left hand lane) wants to go straight over but he thinks you're going right so he enters the roundabout and nearly t-bones you because you didn't indicate to signal your intent to use the second exit
>>
>>16806197
>>16806183
>>16806176
>>16806167
>>16806184
READ THE TRAFFIC CODE OF YOUR JURISDICTION
IT VARIES FROM PLACE TO PLACE
CUNTS
>>
>>16806207
and this thread is about UK roundabouts.
>>
>>16806214
Go back to your own chan, you exclusive cunt.

Oh wait, you don't have one.
>>
>>16806214
Yeah? Where did the OP mention that?
>>
>>16806219
i think its pretty fucking clear in the picture as its left hand side.
>>
>>16806222
off yourself, batty boi
>>
>>16806216
excuse me inferior subhuman but this thread is for tea-drinking slave-drivers only.
>>
it's not that they don't know how, it's that they don't care

>stopped at junction waiting to turn left onto main road
>car coming from the right, person can clearly see I'm waiting for them to pass before I pull out
>car continues driving, then quickly pulls into the road I'm on without a signal

fucking thanks. don't bother letting me know you're turning off the main road, my time is worthless anyway
>>
Trucker here.

Wanna see some funny shit? Drive a 73' tractor trailer around one of these and watch everyone scramble to try to get in front of you. We take up both lanes to get around these, the tractor is in one lane and the trailer is in the other. Much lulz
>>
File: visabilty.jpg (48KB, 1240x634px) Image search: [Google]
visabilty.jpg
48KB, 1240x634px
>>16806055
it fucks up traffic flow and causes a mess
one of those good in theory type laws made up by some 2smart4u egg head in an ivory tower
>>
File: this is normal on 4chan.jpg (21KB, 244x150px) Image search: [Google]
this is normal on 4chan.jpg
21KB, 244x150px
>>16806214
>>16806222
reverse image search dat shit
its about NZ AU roundabouts
>>
>>16806257
i've never struggled to see indicators from many different angles, i don't know if you're aware of how bright they are.

>your
>>
>>16806257
Not to mention the roundabout being full of cars anyway of having plants in the center. It's impossible to see the indicators of cars for most of the time, and even if they were visible it's impossible to focus on a dozen pairs of indicators at the same time. It's a dogshit law that only works in theory.
>>
>>16806267
and which country invented both of those countries

sorry, world!
>>
>>16806267
so what? exact same road rules because its drive on the left.
>>
>>16806268
small round about and the cars being at many angles and positions
+cunts cant even remember or care what to do
>>
>>16806276
So every country that drives on the right has the same road rules?
>>
i wish i'd win the lottery or have dirt on trump to get some dolla, then i'd spend all day driving around in total shitheaps, waiting for people to fuck up so i can ram them. maybe then they'll fucking learn how to indicate or use their cunting mirrors
>>
People down here in Alabama don't bother to indicate at stops signs and you think even one of them are going to be able to indicate one way and then switch which way they're indicating while trying to drive around a small circle?

Honestly between the uneducated niggers in their donks and the texting sorority girls in their Range Rovers I see so many ridiculous things on the road every single time I drive.
>Lots of people run lights and stop signs
>No one uses indicators ever
>Cars without license plates
>Tires with zero tread
>People think they don't need their headlights in the dark or when raining
>More cars have dents than cars that don't
>Erratic parking everywhere
>Changing lanes while traffic is stopped at a light
>People pull out from side of the road and comes across three lanes into the far passing lane for no reason
>People come to full stops at yield signs for no reason

I'm constantly scanning every single time I drive for anything and everything.
>>
>>16805663
Boomers were never taught how to indicate properly.
They never learned how to deal with complex roundabouts with lights and multiple lanes.
Shoot anyone over 40, and you'll see a marked improvement in driving.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.