[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is $604,420 ($453,514.46 USD) fair for a fully optioned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (61KB, 1191x648px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
61KB, 1191x648px
Is $604,420 ($453,514.46 USD) fair for a fully optioned 911 turbo s coupe?
>>
>>16799418
I'd pay that price
>>
>>16799418
Is this in monopoly money or something?
>>
>>16799445
>australia

We get touched hard on pricing.
>>
>>16799418
Not to me. For that kind of money you need something genuinely special and no matter how good the car itself may be, it doesn't look the part.
>>
>>16799619
If I lived in Australia I would probably kill myself or move to America
>>
>>16799418
Is that full of custom leather interior trim pieces or something? Last time I autismo Max priced a 911, I selected a bunch of custom leather and suede interior trim bits, and that easily brought the cost up another $60k.

No idea how you got a 911 turbo up to $600k. That's like three loaded 911 turbos.
>>
why the fuck are cars so expensive in aus, its not like you have a car industry to protect
>>
>>16799418
>450K USD
Considering an optioned-out 911 Turbo S is 1/3 of that price in the US, no. It's not a fair price.
>>
>>16799418
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

What fucking pitiful country is this?
>>
This is the actual cost of a 911 Turbo S in China - they have such onerous import tariffs and other such fees that anything like Porsche or Mercedes or whatnot costs 3x the amount.

The sadder part is that they STILL sell like gangbusters because the rich folks there have so much money that they literally don't know what to do with it. A friend of mine did the math and told her dad in China how much his Porsche Cayenne cost in the U.S. and he didn't believe her.
>>
>>16800038
Shipping costs and tariffs because "Aussie pride".
>>
>>16799842
>>16800195
According to Porsche's website, the 911 Turbo S starts at 180,000 USD before options.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.