[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leave store >arrive at your car >see these two girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>leave store
>arrive at your car
>see these two girls keying your car
>"uh oh, we've been caught! looks like you'll have to punish us ;)"

What do you do?
>>
>>16788958
Pull out my .44 Magnum, shoot them in the face, then hoist up and wave the American flag back and forth as eagles fly overhead before president trump lands in marine one and personally shakes my hand for making Texas and the UNITED STATES OF AMERICAâ„¢ a better, safer place.
>>
>Bring my chin down to protect my neck
>Bring up my hands and say 'I don't want no trouble'
>Flex my traps and core
>Slightly bend my knees.
>In low voice say 'wolololololololololo' slowly increasing in volume and timbre
>Begin to sway side to side
>Loosen my facial muscles, kegel and anal schincter
>Begin to shit and piss myself
>Roll my eyes back into my head
>Scream 'WOLOLOLOLOLOLO' as loud as I can
>Ascend to planar form
>>
>>16788958

psh, dream on before you get memed on, 3D piglets
>>
>push them into the dirt
>scream "THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'LL DO THIS ANYTHING"
>pull out my pocket knife
>cut their shoelaces and tie them together so they can't move
>laugh as they squirm on the ground till they die from starvation
>piss on the corpses
>>
Drug them, fuck them, sell them to a dirty arabian for the price of a big Mac.
>>
>>16788958
>Take a picture of them holding keys in front of scratched car
>inform them that they either have the choice of paying me outright for the damage they caused or being turned in to the local police for vandalism (with photographic evidence)
>file police report for sexual harassment afterwards, and paperwork for requesting a restraining order
>>
File: 1451081283225.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451081283225.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>16788958
>teleport behind them
>"Pssh... nothin personell, kids"
>behead them with one swing of my katana made of steel folded a million times by a master Japanese swordsmith
>>
>>16788958
Tell them that we'll need to go somewhere private for a proper punishment and shove them in the trunk, then dorifto through all the touges until sunrise.
>>
>>16789130
Yeah, I was gonna stay classy and invite them back to my place, and then "Cosby" them...basically same end game. Your way takes care of witnesses and also, Big Mac..
>>
3DPD. I only care for perfect 2D women.
>>
>>16789350
what's wrong with you anon?
>>
>>16789356
What's wrong with YOU? finding ugly whores like those attractive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.