[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >never had a speeding ticket >never been in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x500px)
image.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>be me
>never had a speeding ticket
>never been in a car accident
>perfect driving record for the past 8 years since I got my license
>be coming home from my night class at the university
>stressed about work and can't stop thinking about it
>coming off the freeway on the exit
>car in front of me stops at the red light
>could've sworn the fucker went for it and turned right
>I'm looking left for oncoming cars
>slowly coming forward
>I jerk forward and hear a bunch of scraping
>fuuuuuuck.jpg
>go I'm reverse thought I saw the guy throw up his hand
>I'm in a truck they're in a Ford Focus
>I'm an honest guy so I intend on giving up my insurance
>all I can think about is how much my insurance is gonna go up and how pissed that guy is
>really stressed now
>light turns green and I follow the guy waiting for him to turn into a parking lot
>keeping passing intersections and parking lots
>follow him for at least a mile and then some
>the guy finally turns into down a street
>I know the street and know that there's only one side street for atleast one mile
>he doesn't turn down it
>I turn and book it home
>ithinkimslick.jpg
>fastnfurious.jpg
>get home post this

Did I luck out or did the guy just not give a shit and wanted to go home? Honestly I think it was a chick because they had some gay license plate barb wire cover the ones that girls get when they think they're a bad bitch and probably was scared that I was following her or some shit.

Any of you boys got stories like this?

>pic very much related
>>
File: gotta blast.gif (685KB, 500x281px)
gotta blast.gif
685KB, 500x281px
>>16786024
I hit people all the time, and dip. You did a good thing anon but they didnt give a fuck.

hell maybe you may have scraped the curb or something crazy.

I ding people alot and then dagumi fujitireweara the shit outta there. but only when they're parked all dumb

>mfw hit someone
>>
>>16786063
That's an obscure anime reference and I like it. I'm gonna use that one from now on.
>>
>>16786124
Not around here it isn't.
>>
>>16786024
They probably didnt have insurance

My brother smacked mirrors on an underpass with some dipshit ford slammed the dudes mirror to pieces flung it off the truck broke my brothers mirror dude came flyin through when my brother was about halfway in and just kept driving

Small town hillbillies
>>
>>16786124
How fucking new are you
>>
>>16786124
I bet you don't even know what eurobeat is you fag
>>
>>16787520
You sound fucking illiterate
>>
File: IMG_1944.gif (939KB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1944.gif
939KB, 255x164px
>>16786124
Holy fucking newfag
>>
>>16786124
I don't think people understand that this post is a joke.
>>
>>16789625
Perfectly trolled
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.