[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought a 2004 Lincoln Town Car Black on Black Fuck your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: recursivePepe.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
recursivePepe.gif
2MB, 600x450px
I just bought a 2004 Lincoln Town Car

Black on Black

Fuck your faggy miatas.

Fuck your pseudo yuropoor racecars.

I got a fucking Lincoln, and I love it.
>>
>>16784888
is that the one that has an air suspension fuse that blows often?
>>
>>16784901
>Is that the car that is pleasurable to drive, extremely affordable and reliable to an absolute fucking fault?
ftfy you jelly weeb

I think I'll slap a big ol' Trump sticker on the bumper, just to piss lil fruitpuffs like you off.
>>
The intake manifold is made of fucking plastic, which isn't really a big deal ordinarily, except coolant flows through this one, so eventually it will fail and your car will overheat on the side of the road. Watch for slow coolant leaks and replace it before you have a bad day. It's around $200 for the part.

The coil-on-plugs are also a common failure point.

You'll eventually have to replace your lower ball joints when they squeak like hell. They're pretty cheap but it's a bitch and a half to do the job yourself.
>>
>>16785016
The crossover has been aluminum since 2002.
>>
>>16785016
The coil-on-plugs are so fucking easy to replace, and those coils are rated for 600+ hp. Fuck outta here. Also, OP, use ONLY Motorcraft replacement shit. Aftermarket stuff can make the Ford Gods angry.
>>
>>16785031
Literally just go to any scrapyard and find an old Crown Vic (2002+), they all have pretty good intakes on em. Plus they're everywhere.
>>
>>16785032
>>16785041
I started this thread as a partially ironic shitpost, but this is actually pretty good advice. Thanks anons.
>>
>>16785058
Get a torque wrench for the spark plugs
>>
How many miles is a town car good for?
>>
>>16787694
300k+, I've had 6 of them, all ran forever
>>
>>16787728
that's why you needed 6 of them? ...
>>
>>16787759
>would buy at 80k-100k
>was traveling sales rep
>started in 95
>>
>>16788389
you could do all that mileage in a single W124
poor decisions anon
>>
File: 53453.jpg (261KB, 2340x1316px) Image search: [Google]
53453.jpg
261KB, 2340x1316px
OP gets it.
>>
>>16784901
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.