[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Honda Fit Sport a good first car/commuter? >Decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Is the Honda Fit Sport a good first car/commuter?
>Decent design
>5 speed available
>good handling
>low power to stay our of trouble
>Honda reliability.
>>
It's definitely fitted for it.
>>
>>16782324
If the shoe fits
>>
>>16782324
>>Decent design
>>good handling
>>low power to stay our of trouble
>>Honda reliability.
lol what
>>
>>16782780
>>16782782
Heh, nice
>>
>low power to stay out of trouble
The only thing keeping you from trouble is yourself.
>>
>>16782792
This, self control will keep you out of trouble more than anything else.
>>
>>16782786
***********>>***********
>Nigga do you even know how to use it properly?
>>
File: titteringstrumpets.webm (1MB, 856x856px) Image search: [Google]
titteringstrumpets.webm
1MB, 856x856px
>>16782324
>low power to stay our of trouble
>>
>>16782324
Get a civic for 3k instead. It doesn't do anything better than a 01-05 civic.
>>
>>16783481
>01-05 civic.

Which is thought to be one of the worst generations of Civic
>>
>>16783733
Hes just a moron whos never driven anything other than a cheap civic.
Ignore him
>>
>>16783768
They're not horrible per say but were noticeably worse than the previous generation, and the 06-11 that replaced them are much better. Avoid the 2012 redesign however, Honda dropped the ball and redesigned much of it for 2013+.
>>
It's a literal shopping cart on wheels, it's perfect for what its designed to do
>>
>>16783481
>recommending lolheadgasket gen
Busrider pls go
>>
>>16783943
190k on mine and it got to 240 degrees twice and the head gasket is fine. Stop the meme.
>>
File: p3.jpg (97KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
p3.jpg
97KB, 800x596px
I have an 07 fit sport (CDN auto)
>Pros:
Great gas mileage even though I drive in toronto like an asshole and still get 400 km out of 35 litres

Quick and agile below 80 km/h

L15A1 engine is reliable and I've seen them go over 500 k

Easy to work on

As the name suggests you can fit a lot of stuff from skiis for a 6' 2" guy or camping supplies for 4 people

>Cons:
No guts on the highway and if driving on short ramps onto the highway you will need every inch

Ride is stiff more so then a comparable 8th gen civic

Heater is underpowered and I usually drive with a jacket on in winter as the blower is loud

Fucking rear hatch gets stuck and won't open without using the release through the inside panel
>>
>>16783733
It doesn't matter. If you're buying an econobox it's fine. A fit or newer civic isn't worth the expense. If you're spending 6-10k you can get a v6 accord
>>
>>16783998
>mine is ok
>so all of them are
Kek
Moron
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.