[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>save for years >dream of AE-86 >finally buy it >its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1409415160486.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1409415160486.png
32KB, 337x338px
>save for years
>dream of AE-86
>finally buy it
>its a slow piece of shit
>drifting is not as cool as it looks
>its the most overrated and overpriced car ever made
>i couldve bought used mustang with that cash
fuck you and fuck /a/
>>
>>16781518
The whole point of initial d is how shitty the ae86 is, if you failed to realize this while watching it, then your just retarded...
>>
>>16781518
>Having to save for years to buy an AE-86

How's it feel being a poorfag?
>>
>>16781518
just sell it?
>>
Haha dumbass. I have an ecoboost and I fuckin smoke almost everything on the streets
>>
What did you expect from a 1.6l stock NA engine???
Don't get me wrong, I have an Mk1 Mr2, and the 4age is a fantastic engine. But it still only makes 110ish HP. It's not meant to be fast at all. It's slow as fuck. It was just quicker than every other economy 1.6 and 1.8 of the time.
If you want it to be "quick" drop in the 4agze or a 20v. Especially the 20V makes impressive power for its displacement. I plan on turbocharging the stock 4age 16v in my Mr2 with the hopes of getting power similar to a supercharged factory model.
And I agree with >>16781593 cause all you have to do is fucking sell it. You shouldn't lose much money.
>>
>>16781603
Lol the 20v 4age was making 10hp/liter how many years before the F20C came along making 12hp/liter.
>>
>>16781518

>Not just buying one used for 7-8K less than a new one
>Not having a turbo slapped on with just the right amount of boost
>Not having minor, but tasteful asthetic mods add to it
>Falling for the slow meme

Given, it's not even slightly fast yet its still a blast to drive. I don't expect envious busriders to understand though.
>>
>>16781518
>saving for years
>to buy an AE86

Spotted the piss poor faggot.
>>
>they mention literally every episode that the car is poop and inferior
op pls
>>
>>16781518
LMAO we've always said the AE86 is objectively kinda not great, where have you been? The whole point of Initial D was that Takumi won races because he was a good driver, not because he had a good car.
Also
>drifting
>not fun
doubt.jpg
>>
File: 0.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>16781518
Nigger, you gotta fully upgrade it. Slap those stage 3 kits on it and you'll finish the game without problems. In fact, you chose the best starter car for the job. This thing handles like a go-kart, even better when you do all the outruns and give it the uqique performance upgrades like tires, suspension and brakes.

Jeez, OP, quit being such a faggot.
>>
>>16781690
ae86 is objectively great
it's a light car with great handling and reasonable power
Just because it doesn't have enough power to do 10s quarter miles stock doesn't make it not great retard. Quarter miles only matter for benchracers and retarded rednecks because they're the only thing that's easy to measure about a car.
>>
>>16781602
Almost every cock, for sure
>>
>>16781518

Here's what really happened.

>poorfag
>dream of AE-86
>too lazy to ever save up for one even though a high school student working part time could save up for one within a year
>find a means to justify being lazy that doesn't involve a shred of personal responsibility
>claim its a slow piece of shit like it's not something everyone already fucking knew
>make up even more bullshit about drifting not being fun to lend creedance to your horsehsit story
>finally justify your laziness by boldy stating its the most overrated and overpriced car ever made and who the fuck would even want one, right?

Not you, of course not.

You really are fucking pathetic OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.