[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how being into cars in europe isnt cucked and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-03-04-05-38-03.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-04-05-38-03.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Pic related- typical day in a shit hole euro paradise.
>>
I hope thats fake, then again its a europoor
>>
>>16768287
The US isn't any better. I got a ticket because the cop could see the top of my tires. Apparently the vehicle code requires fenders for some reason.
>>
>>16768294
>for some reason
For a very good reason, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>16768287
jesus christ that makes my hammer rolled fenders look mint
>>
>>16768287
>audi fags
nothing of value was lost
>>
>>16768294
My state requires fenders that cover half the tire on motorcycles. However, it's unenenforced, and there is no well known law regarding mud flaps on cars and trucks.

It sounds like that cop just hated you because he was jealous of your youth or mad that you were doing anything but driving to church/work in a family car/crew cab truck.
>>
>>16768330
>I HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO THROW UP WATER, DIRT AND ROCKS WITH MY TIRES ONTO FOLLOWING TRAFFIC
>>
>>16768332
You don't, nobody does, but the laws regarding that are a state by state clusterfuck that only exists to drain revenue from out of state plates and boost trooper egos, which is why everyone does it anyways.
>>
>>16768341
How can someone possibly think that laws that prevent predictable damage and danger only exist to fine people? The damage prevention is obvious. Sure there are some road laws and vehicle codes that are stupid, but fender laws actually make sense, especially if they're fucking enforced.
>>
>>16768287
>RF Alloys

No value here. Probably a nigger driver too. And it's an Audi.

Yep, it all adds up.
>>
lmao, underage op doesnt know since as early as the 60s californias had a similar law

>>16768345
American states are very small, you can travel from one to the other in a matter of hours, even less.
Your car is legal in your home state, it is also perfectly legal in the state you wish to travel to. But you have to pass through three states that have different regulations. Lets hope you dont get targeted by the bitter fuck troopers who will pick at your suddenly now illegal car.
>>
stancefag BTFO, also UK car rules are a special kind of fucked
>>
>>16768287
Yeah, Europe must be a terrible place if people drive around in lowered cars like that. Truly disgusting.
>>
File: rat1.jpg (218KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rat1.jpg
218KB, 800x600px
>>16768363
Sucks to be you. If you travel alot, keep a car that's not completely hacked up. Production cars will never be illegal in any state. If you want to take your hacked up shitrod somewhere else, put it on a trailer. You'd literally have to have a car looking like this to violate vehicle codes.
>>
>>16768287
cause here being into cars doesn't mean being a fuckboy stancefag
if anything, being into cars is better here cause we have the best hot hatches
>>
File: 6332248699_26932e6f63_b.jpg (233KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
6332248699_26932e6f63_b.jpg
233KB, 980x653px
>>16768381

> Mfw americucks think 'europe' is a single country
> Mfw americucks are uneducated fucks
> Mfw americucks can't reach the max speed in their cars cause no autobahn
> Mfw americas weak economy sucks
> Mfw when americucks arent driving the latest Mercedes Benz cars for relative low prices
>>
>>16768294
So you don't spray rocks into following traffic
>>
>>16768287
>slammed Audi
>painted lime green
>being into cars
That is a tryhard attention seeking faggot. No one "into cars" spends loads of money making their car worse in every way
>>
>>16768526
Is that a photo of a chauffeur ?

What a shitty hemline!

Doesn't the "old world" have tailors anymore? That suit looks like a suit for a 7 foot tall Korean that he found so it has the current horrendous "slim" look that dramafag designers like Tom Ford popularized. But he's only 6'2" so the hem looks like shit.

Essentially this pic is a reflection of european faux-snobbery. How unintentionally appropos!
>>
File: 1488245540247.jpg (156KB, 569x533px) Image search: [Google]
1488245540247.jpg
156KB, 569x533px
>>16768526
>implying
>implying
>only in Germany not the entire continent
>bringing economics onto an automotive board
>Benz is trash
Boy seems like someone got really triggered better go lay down
>>
>>16768287
Europe is not a single country
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-yzpT_IwSU
>>
>>16768700
Lol, your 'president' trump is far worse dressed then that man.
>>
>>16768363
It would be unconstitutional to impose state vehicle code on vehicles just travelling through. Also you're obviously a dumb yuro. It took me ten hours to drive across my relatively small state of Oklahoma. (East to west)
>>
>>16768389
Fuck me, that visibility is just perfect
>>
>>16768287
because you don't know what the word 'cuck' means, you retard.
>>
>>16768287
>written in English
>there is no such law in the UK

This is fake but you will keep posting your epic cuck memes until you /pol/ ban expires regardless.
>>
>>16768526
you can't reach max speed of your car either because muh 250km/h limiter
and i don't even want to know what happens if you remove the limter
>>
>>16768526
Its the fact that so much as touching your engine or adding any mods is against the law that makes people resort to doing only visual changes including slamming the car.
>>
File: porky laff.jpg (38KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
porky laff.jpg
38KB, 611x404px
TWENTY FIVE YEARS TO IMPORT A CAR
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.