[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in passenger seat >driver loses grip in a turn >barely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1488532226781.png (112KB, 386x396px) Image search: [Google]
1488532226781.png
112KB, 386x396px
>in passenger seat
>driver loses grip in a turn
>barely recovers
>"haha"
>>
fuck off with you anime shit
>>
>>16762602
>getting driven
lol fuck off weeb
>>
File: 84515415.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
84515415.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
This is why I don't like driving in the passenger seat.
Most people that think they are god-mode drivers try to show it off with people in the car, people that are actually good at driving anticipate on everything and don't endanger other people's lives.

When I hoon on public roads, i do it alone in a an environment where I couldn't harm anyone but myself and a tree.
>>
>>16762607
>>16762608
If you meanie post lile this again ill make you never get any yous for eternity
>>
>>16762617
kys
>>
Sorry no yous anymore baka booty eater.
>>
>>16762609
Fuck you trees are people too
>>
File: mmhmm.jpg (5KB, 165x120px) Image search: [Google]
mmhmm.jpg
5KB, 165x120px
>>16763328
thats why I care for them and mention them anon, trees are my friends.
>>
>>16762602
As long as it's their car, I don't have a problem with it. There truly is nowhere in the universe as terrifying as the passenger seat of your own car.
>>
>in passenger seat
>driver starts to spin out
>Im saying "weeee"
>hes shitting his pants

I seriously thought he did it on purpose
>>
>>16763377
>Riding with older cousin in his S30
>Both of us enjoy hooning
>Every time he slides he giggles at me and says something about getting sideways
>80% of the time it's understeer
I'm completely baffled by the fact that he's somehow unable to tell the difference.
>>
>>16762609
>Driving in the passenger seat
>>
>>16763373
well if he doesn't recover and takes you off the side of cliff i'd think you care no matter which vehicle it is the only people i feel truly comfortable being a passenger with are my brother-in-law and father
>>
>>16763328
Okay, Mr Lorax.
>>
>>16762602

>be me a few years ago
>Miata
>driving buddy into town to buy a new 3DS
>raining heavily
>enter a downhill to uphill hairpin corner too hot after passing a truck with a trailier
>"might wanna hold onto something"
>realize if I start braking, I'll understeer out into some trees and die
>chuck the steering wheel all the way to the right
>deck the throttle
>countersteer
>rip a hectic skid all the way through the turn
>To this day, still have no idea how I did it so naturally

Friend didn't even hate me for it, but when he asked me to do it again on the way back home, I told him I wasn't sure if I could do it on purpose. Some of the best moments in our driving lives are the "oh shit" ones.
>>
>>16762602
>buddy asks me to drive his car for him
>alright don't mind
>go down hard until the first curve
>he's freaking out
>slide though the curve
>turn back because my buddy passed out
>>
>>16765014
This so much.
I've usually been able to recover from unintentional skids, but otherwise I can't do it on purpose.

And the fun moments are the "oh shit" ones, no doubt about it.
>>
>>16765205
>>16765014
your brain is hiding the fact you actually did die and your consciousness transferred itself to an alternate universe.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.