[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to surprise my GF with a brand new car for her birthday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1478737864268.jpg (78KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478737864268.jpg
78KB, 704x1024px
I want to surprise my GF with a brand new car for her birthday but I don't know which one to get her and I don't want to spoil the surprise for her by asking her. Can you give me some suggestions, anonymous?
>>
>>16754646
Probably a tahoe
>>
Wife I could understand, but GF? You a drug dealer or something?
>>
>>16754646
vw beetle or a mini. chicks dig those
DONT BUY HER A CAR IF YOU ARENT MARRIED
>>
if its not a cadillac shes just going to be disappointed
>>
File: 1476420340033.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1476420340033.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>>16754646
Don't buy her a car

If you absolutely want to he a MEGA KEK than just kinda ask her without really asking her
> i.g. "Hey babe, look at that car, it looks kinda nice for you don't you think?"
> she'll reply some generic bullshit like "Oh yes i like those cars", or "Eww no, i really like [Insert some generic as fuck girl car]
If she doesnt respond with an easy answer just ask her "well what car do you like? I never really asked you before" don't make it abvious its not that hard nigger.

> Mfw i took the bait, and replied
>>
File: 1488005739676.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488005739676.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>16754646
>gf

this is a bad idea
>>
>>16754646
>buying your *gf* a car
>buying new
>probably ending up with a shitty crossover
kill yourself.
>>
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>16754646
GT86
manual, ofc
>>
I bought my wife a 2016 Mazda3 Touring. Had 3,000 miles on it and they cut $6k off of the original price and included a warranty (apparently the previous owner changed his mind and wanted the hatch instead of the sedan).

This is my WIFE tho, and the vehicle is technically in my name. I probably wouldn't do the same if she were my GF, maaaaybe fiance.
>>
Buy the car you want, or one close to it. BUT make sure it's a convertible.

This is actually terrible advice, don't follow it, I'm currently trying to budget a 2014 370z because of this terrible advice.

Get her an SUV.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.