[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on the 650i xDrive Gran Coupe? I got an offer with all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Opinions on the 650i xDrive Gran Coupe?
I got an offer with all almost all specs I want, though it has xDrive, I'd prefer RWD, but there are seldomly some for sale.

Is it a women's car?
I originally wanted to go with an M5 F10 or 550i, but for some reason the 6 series stuck with me.

I need somebody to either talk me out of it or agree with me, that it's a decent ride for highway, winding roads, city and shit. Generally should be comfy, yet slightly luxurious but still sporty to overtake some sleeping cunt.
Should I wait for one with RWD or buy a complete different car?
>>
around here thats a very rare car. i wish i could drive one and see what its like
>>
>>16753656
> buying the 4 door version of the 2 door version of the 4 door version
>automatic
It's shit. The last good BMWs are the E46, E39, E38, and M Coupe. Buy one of those or just get a V6 accord or a used ls460 pre-predator face
>>
>>16753698
You realize that there is no sedan 6 series right?
>>
>>16753731
The 6 is a mashup of the 5 and 7, which are sedans. If you want a 6 get a coupe. The 4 door ones are just pointless.
>>
>>16753698
>parroting /o/ shitposters
The E92 335i/M3 is a VERY good car as is the 2 series in general. I won't deny the modern 3 series and higher numbers are garbage, though.
>>
>>16753776
>>16753698
What's so bad about mordern BMWs?

Are Audi and Merc better when comparing modern cars of the same class, or are you one of those "decades ago everything was better" persons ?
>>
I thought the 6 series were literally the worst BMW's. They have lots of electrical problems and depreciate quickly.
>>
>>16753806
To be fair I just praised a number of their current and somewhat-modern cars. For -new- cars if you're not buying a 2 series, go with Lexus. Lexus' quality is on par with MB (I'd consider Lexus more comfortable and having nicer looking interiors) at a lower cost while being far more reliable.

Audi is a mess, don't even bother.
>>
>>16753698
Fuck off with this trope. The new 6 series are sublime. They're the true definition of a grand touring machine.

>Autistic about old BMWs because he can't afford the newer better ones
>>
>>16753806
The driving experience and handling used to be the number one concern on every bmw (although to a lesser extent on the 7 series). Now they're mainly focused on selling to badgewhores and throwing as many gimmicks inside as possible. Like the shitty gesture control and the smartphone-esque key fob. If you want the luxuriousness, there are better cars. If you want an engaging, fun car, there are better options. If you just want to mash the gas and go wee there are better cars.
>>
>>16753864
see: >>16753849

The 2 series is still a good balance of luxury and fun which is essentially a spiritual successor to the E92 (literally a successor to the 1 series)
>>
>>16753861
>hideous
>pigfat
>"grand touring"
The perfect grand tourer is the 911 or amg gt or any aston martin. The 6 series is for nouveau riche people with shit taste to attempt to impress their wagecuck "friends".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.