[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> make mistake while driving > reflex is to get mad and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 102_road_rage.jpg (31KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
102_road_rage.jpg
31KB, 500x337px
> make mistake while driving
> reflex is to get mad and rage back at the person raging at me
> swallowing pride and and accepting shame takes much more conscious effort

Anyone else have this problem? It's not like I want to be a cunt.
>>
>>16745775
That's strictly an American thing

Burgers have egos as large as their waist
>>
>>16745775
>making a mistake
just take the bus retard
>>
>>16745780
>irony
>>
>>16745775
Everyone has this problem, anon. It's human nature to have power struggles like that. Humility requires a conscious effort. It's worth it, though, if you care about your happiness and sanity.
>>
>>16745775
If you don't want to be a cunt, stop being a cunt. It takes an effort but it's worth it and you actually learn better from your mistakes when you own up to them. Suddenly you find yourself being a much better and calmer driver and more patient with others. Road rage doesn't make the traffic flow and the traffic must flow.
>>
>>16745775
Takes two to fight or aruge
>>16746244 is right, it takes effort to not be an ass.

Also,
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>seen plenty of road rage
>always seems to come down to two faggots competing to see who is the gayest of them all.
>>
>>16745775
>Be me
>driving to wal-mart
>I see a freaking totodile at the Burger King
>can't catch it yet because red light
>notice out of the corner of my eye that the cars across the street are moving
>I must have a green light, so I go
>somebody must be honking at the guy in the other lane because he's not moving
>before I know it, some asshole drives into me!
>my phone flies out of my hand, across the dash
>goodbye totodile
>rage the fuck out at this kid who ran into me, don't even know what to do, gen 2 just came out
I don't try to get mad at people, but some fucking drivers.
>>
>>16746304
>playing pokemon go while driving
>assuming you have a green light instead of checking
>getting mad about it

commit suicide as soon as possible, you're what's wrong with drivers today
>>
>>16746304
there's too much shiggy for my diggy
>>
>>16745775
Well it's hard not to get mad when a complete stranger rages at you. It's natural to rage back even if it was your mistake. Especially when on the road interactions take place in seconds. I wouldn't think too much about it unless it's been a source of problem where you are putting yourself and others in danger when things escalate.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.