[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how fucking hard is it to make a cheap rwd manual sports coupe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: genesiscoupe3.jpg (27KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
genesiscoupe3.jpg
27KB, 700x437px
how fucking hard is it to make a cheap rwd manual sports coupe that doesn't have an anemic engine?
>>
>>16744003
Its easy.
But that doesnt mean it will sell and be profitable
>>
File: 03C_l.jpg (77KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
03C_l.jpg
77KB, 600x400px
>>16744003
Add a turbo or engine swap. maybe you don't necessarily want to do that to a new car but for example that genesis... What if you bought a used one and swapped a rotary or turbo K20?
>>
>>16744026
the v6 lambda engine in the genesis is more than good enough
>>
>>16744003
apparently is fucking impossible.
>>
>>16744010
the SFR would be such a qt
even with angry eyes and aero
>>
>>16744010
You know how cars tend to have faces.

That one kills me.
>>
Sport Cars are dead and the only ones buying them are the petrolfags from the car culture of the last century.

Therefore a today sports cars, to be profitable, has to comply with every market ruleteset.

And there you have your Brz and your Ae86
>>
>>16744201
Yep, now in the 21st century it definitely is impossible. sorry OP, nothing is changing anytime soon unless you plan on getting all CEO automakers in a room and talking to them.
>>
All toyota need to do is make a supercharger kit with a full warranty available on the base model for $3k and $2.5k on the top one, and suddenly the 86 would actually be gud.
>>
>>16744225
*gt86
I wish they re-released the ae86 so I could do some deja vu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.