/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can these car parts tell you anything about the hit-and-run drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 0carpart.jpg (62KB, 720x735px) Image search: [Google]
0carpart.jpg
62KB, 720x735px
Can these car parts tell you anything about the hit-and-run drunk driver behind them?

Probably not, but this is what I'm dealing with. Cops aren't that interested, since no one was killed.
>>
File: 03.jpg (49KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
49KB, 960x720px
If anyone is curious, this driver came flying into my front yard and obliterated my car, mailbox, and property.

Insurance is giving me a hard ass time to find the bastard before they pay a cent.
>>
File: 04.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
Last few I promise. I just was curious if random parts like this were actually any indicator of the vehicle make/model.

It all looks the same to me.
>>
>>16741791
>>16741798
>>16741810
LMAO your fucked m8

they are not going to pay you shit
>>
>he picked all the pieces up off the ground

CSI aint real m8.
>>
>>16741849
Dude, I had to pick them up anyway!

Neighbors said they saw a silver maxima, so you better believe I'm taking this shit to every local body shop in town.

Yeah its p dumb, I guess.
>>
>>16741855
If you can put together a headlight somehow or find a product number you might have some luck. But apart from those indicators there's really not much to go off
>>
>>16741855
nigga, if your neighbors said its a silver maxima wtf you doing posting busted pieces on /o/? do you think we can fucking tell you how fat the person was or what brand of vape he used? oh wait hold on...+P9T...that was only installed on car that were how the fck should anyone know? hundreds of thousands of cars used the same exact parts. throw that shit away you fucking autist.
>>
anon

even if you find the car

there is no way to confirm who was driving the vehicle at the time
>>
>>16741791
there's no way in hell you'll be able to get any useful information from what you have assembled there. I recommend you put some AT mines along your property line so the next asshat who comes along will learn his lesson.
>>
Find culprit soon by identifying the car while it's still damaged. Gather all the broken bits and using rubber gloves mix the pieces in a huge pile of dog shit.
Break window, smear shitball all over interior.
>>
File: 200kmh_closecall.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
200kmh_closecall.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>16741798
>Insurance is giving me a hard ass time to find the bastard before they pay a cent.
All they need is the police report. It will say Hit and Run. So if you have the underinsured person clause, you are covered for hit and run.
>>
>>16741791
OP is an aspiring detective, cut him some slack br/o/s
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.