[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was out racing in my 1996 Eclipse last night and I got a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: eclipse.jpg (271KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
271KB, 1152x864px
So I was out racing in my 1996 Eclipse last night and I got a warning light. Right as I passed 140mph I got a message saying 'Warning! Danger to manifold'. After this a bunch of sparks and screws started flying at me out of the passenger footwell and the floor on that side fell out.

Anyone know what might be wrong with it? I'm really worried I've fried the piston rings.
>>
>>16739464
I think you blew the welds off that manifold. Next time don't granny shift, and double clutch like you should.
>>
>>16739464
Get it to the mad scientist so he can rip apart the block and replace those piston rings you fried.
>>
Paul Walker was a Trump supporter. He woulda wanted Americagreat again.
>>
>Organic Audio by Nurega intensifies
>>
>>16739464
It's fucked M8. You'll have to overnight those parts from Japan if you want to ever drive your car again
>>
Fuck off op you actually need to have that car before you make up lies like that
>>
>>16739846
He never even had his car!
>>
>>16740145
came into my HOUSE... disrespected my family!
>>
>>16740159
ive had enough of you mate
>>
>>16740191
I'm a cop.
>>
>>16739464
>spoiler shaped like the St Louis Arch
Literally does nothing lol
>>
>>16740191
Kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.