[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>headlights stay on when ignition is turned off and until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 180px-WHY[1].jpg (11KB, 180x312px) Image search: [Google]
180px-WHY[1].jpg
11KB, 180x312px
>headlights stay on when ignition is turned off and until they are manually turned off
>windows are inoperable when the ignition is turned off
Makes no sense. The windows wouldn't drain the battery unless someone really tried, and I might want to roll them down with the car off.
>>
It's almost like they designed cars for people who aren't absolute retards. Wow.
>>
>>16737314
Explain.
>>
>>16737344
>not being able to remember to turn the lights off
>not having your key with you at all times
>>
>>16737344
God bless you.
>>
In my car you can turn the engine off, remove the key, and still operate the accessories and windows for about 3 minutes, or until the door is opened.

It also automatically turns its headlights off when the key is away from it, or you can turn them off manually with a keyfob button combo.
>>
>>16737346
That's not the point of this thread at all. Why are the windows connected to the ignition relay?
>>
>>16737385
So they don't slowly leech off your battery when the car isn't charging it?
>>
>>16737406
Do the windows draw power when someone isn't rolling them up or down?
>>
>>16737454
They would if they had a fixed connection, yes. It's similar to having appliances plugged in when they're off. They slowly sap electricity from the outlet.
>>
>>16737471
Interesting. Thank you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.