[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys spend money on flashy cars when the pious thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: rich_guy.jpg (68KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
rich_guy.jpg
68KB, 1000x667px
Why do you guys spend money on flashy cars when the pious thing to do with your money is to help out the weak and vulnerable or donate to your church? Do you not care about your eternal soul? Not trying to troll, just curious.
>>
"Life is about the journey, not the destination."

That saying can be applied here. I'd rather not live my life based on what will happen when I die. I try to be a good person, but the point of our Lord placing us here is your experience life.

I am leading a good life, along with my automotive interests. I won't feel guilty about enjoying something I love, and someone shouldn't be judged for it either.
>>
>>16736578

I think about this way more than I should. I am currently going to a community college where full time tuition is $2k per semester if u don't get any grants ect.

I hear and talk to people all the time who struggle just to pay that and I feel like shit because I drive my family's vehicles to school and just one could cover the tuition for my entire class for a whole year.

To my parents, it's just a common thing, but to the people I meet, it would be life changing.

Idk, I started to ramble. Sorry man :-/
>>
>>16736578
As someone that has to interact with people that are much less fortunate on a consistent basis as a healthcare provider, I am no longer as understanding no do I feel it's my duty to help out those that don't deserve it. In fact, what makes me more mad is that your average person will buy their bullshit. Everytime I see someone stopped in traffic hand out money to those 30 year old bums on the street corner makes me even more mad. I will put money towards things that benefit the people that actually try to lift themselves out of their situations, ie. scholarships, etc. Otherwise I couldn't care less. Also piety is a shit, live your life as a decent human being you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1488153309133.jpg (1MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1488153309133.jpg
1MB, 2304x1728px
>>16736578
Oh shut up
>>
>>16736578
Because I hate people and often pray for their suffering.
>>
Because you can't drift God.
>>
>>16736578
We don't though we just have shitbox econocars since middle school to college kids post here
>>
>>16737717
>Scholarships
Protip: they have the opposite effect of what you think they do. The only reason they aren't obviously cancerous is because they're overshadowed by student loans.
>>
Because it's not greedy to enjoy money that you earned and I don't like the idea of having the burden of rewarding failure put on me because I'm more successful.
>>
>>16736578
>flashy cars
>flashy
You're entirely missing the point.
>>
File: 1488159587855.jpg (378KB, 898x575px) Image search: [Google]
1488159587855.jpg
378KB, 898x575px
>not trying to troll
>>
>>16736578
If I buy a Ferrari I give money to the factory workers in Ferrari and other factories they get their materials from.I give money to the dealer and all the people that work for him. And then this money also goes away from their hand to others so I also feed many more children
>>
>>16738818
They don't if you pick out the students that get them and not just put it in stupid things like women in stems.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.