[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking at picking up a 2016 Honda Rebel and making it a bobber,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3018.jpg (57KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3018.jpg
57KB, 625x417px
Looking at picking up a 2016 Honda Rebel and making it a bobber, anyone have any experience with rebels? Any problems with them?
>>
>>16735732
>slower than a CM200
>slower than an XL185
Go ahead. Buy a 250 thats slower than most 150s
>>
They're slow as fuck. Just get a 2017 or 2018, there a factory bobber. Or you could get a CCW heist.
>>
>>16735732
Don't buy a new one, there are plenty of used escape for you to chop up.

Not to mention they're not worth the price of admission, given the fact they're as slow as a 125,but with none of the perks.
>>
>>16735732
enjoy your scooter
>>
>>16735740
>CCW

Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>Rebel
>Bobber

You will own one of the slowest, gayest, and most boring bikes on the planet.

If you want small bike get a Grom or a WR250 or anything that is actually good.
>>
>>16735841
They're shit, but at least they're cheap shit. Looks cool to.
>>
>>16735732
don't listen to these idiots OP, 2016 rebels are a fun platform you will enjoy riding, it's not about power its about how much fun you'll have doing what you want to do to the bike you like the look of the best.
>>
>>16735849
>recommending bikes that start falling apart 6 months form manufacture

Sad sad little boy.
>>
>>16735860
It's got the a cloned xl250 engine and the whole thing has like 10 parts. Please do tell me your experience with them falling apart.
>>
File: 1487908526597.png (261KB, 630x565px) Image search: [Google]
1487908526597.png
261KB, 630x565px
>>16735872
>actually trying to defend Chink Cycle Works

Pathetic.
>>
>>16735880
>Deflecting the argument
Alphonse you know nothing about motorcycles or riding.
>>
>>16735732
You can get a honda shadow 600 bobber cheap on Craigslist
I have one but not a bobber and I like it but it's pretty slow
>>
>>16735889
>still defending chink bikes

Very sad. I knew you were a retard beforehand but this takes the cake.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.