[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In August of this year I'm coming into quite a bit of money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: smart car.jpg (28KB, 426x224px) Image search: [Google]
smart car.jpg
28KB, 426x224px
In August of this year I'm coming into quite a bit of money. It's going to allow me to pay off my credit card bills and still have like 6,000 left over. I figure this can be a nice down payment on a new car. I'm done with buying old cars and fixing them up, I want something with a warranty. I've done a little research and I've come up with two shittastic examples of automobiles I would like

1st is the new smart car. I like the fact that it's turbo, gets good mpg, and can come with a manual transmission now. Only reason I didn't already buy an older one is because it was automatic only and the auto in it was garbage. Only 2,000lbs curb weight so it reminds me of a RWD old school CRX. I'm also interested in seeing where the aftermarket takes the new model. A bigger turbo and a tune would be nice, but something like a Hayabusa engine when the warranty goes would be even sweeter. I don't like bells and whistles on my car so I could get one around 15-16k. Hardtop, 5 speed, no multi color interior bullshit.

Next up would be a Jeep Renegade. I realize it's really a fiat 500x but it's cheaper and can be had in manual, plus it can some with a turbo engine. I also like the fact it can come with 4x4. I wouldn't do a lot of off roading but it would be nice to have in winter. Would be babby's 1st jeep. I would snag one at around 20,000. Again, base model, no frills, 6 speed, 1.4 turbo engine, only option added would be 4x4. I wouldn't even consider a FWD one.

I like the smart because it's cheaper, but the jeep is more practical being 4 doors with more seats.

Feel free to convince me to buy something else 22,000 bucks and lower. Should I get one of the new boy racer turbos like a fiesta ST, nissan sentra turbo, or a kia forte coupe turbo?
>>
File: 20170221_125625.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170221_125625.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
get a 6k civic

SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>16730643
I dont want an old hunk of shit. I want a new hunk of shit.
>>
If you want a RWD that's fun and reliable get a miata.

Also, Smart Cars require you to love the smell of your own farts.
>>
>>16730657
wonder why you have credit issues in the first place
>>
>>16730657
>old
>hunk of shit
>07 civic

OK

protip this fucking honda is more reliable than my 2013
>>
>>16730744
I do love the small of my own farts.

A new miata is like 26k, that's more than than I'm willing to pay. Plus the smart car has more interior room, believe it or not. I'm a big and tall dude.
>>
>>16730779
oh , i also paid cash so im not getting cucked into debt like a retard
>>
>>16730779
If I got a civic I'd get a 95 eg hatch and engine swap it. I think I'll spare everyone another ricer on the road and forget about that.
>>
>>16730776
I only got like 2,500 in credit card debt my man, I could pay it off right now but I'd rather wait.
>>
Get a v6 mustang or a used brz
>>
>>16730627
>pays off mountain of debt
>immediately creates new mountain of debt
>>
>>16730796
>2,500 in credit card debt
>only
>>
You've managed to choose two cars that are no good. Here are some other suggestions:
>Subaru brz
>nd miata
>vw golf
>focus st or Fiesta St
>>
>>16730896
It's the American way
>>
>>16730931
Brz and miata
>Too expensive

VW golf
>I'll look into this, really hate buying a base model when the gti and R exists.

Focus ST or Fiesta ST
>The fiesta is a real contender, I might test drive one before I make any decisions.
>>
>>16730942
You can get a lightly used GTI for same price as FiST.
>>
>>16730627
What do you drive now? Just keep it and fix it.

>keeping a balance on your credit card
poorfag
>>
>>16731084
1997 bmw 318ti AUTOMATIC. Now you know why I want something else.
>>
>>16730627
>Two options are a Smart Car or a Jeep Renegade

Did you even do any research? What features must you absolutely have? Start from there.
>>
>>16730779
>my 2013

Your daewoo sonic you mean? Or does your wife have a civic, I forget
>>
>>16731093
why would you even buy an automatic bmw to being with? you really are a dumbass poorfag.
>>
File: 1488050912827.jpg (55KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488050912827.jpg
55KB, 500x480px
>>16731140
It's made in the US fuccboi. And no its my husband because I just can't quit gargling Dicks
>>
>>16731234
still a chink mobile
>>
>>16731239
Probably but it handles well gets decent mpg. Perfect for a daily driver
>>
>>16731248
Aint bashing it, I just like calling it chink
>>
>>16730627
Do yourself a favor and get a Honda Fit. Any fifofum fuckwad could "fit" in it. And another thing, the nigger rich cash won't last 4 evah.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.