[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know any good places to work on your car? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Anyone know any good places to work on your car? I can't do it at my residence because the management is a bunch of retards with their heads up their asses. I would go to an auto parts store but my city has an ordinance banning that too, and I need to change my coolant, but driving anywhere would pressurize the cooling system.

>why do you even live there
Because I'm a fucking poorfag and can't afford to live anywhere else, but that also means I can't afford to pay someone else to work on my car, nor do I want anyone else touching it either. Especially since I already have all the necessary tools and skills to do it.
>>
>>16724909
I go do all my maintenance and repairs at work or a friends house
>>
See if you can rent a storage shed somewhere that doesn't mind you doing auto work. I have a storage unit I keep and work in my bikes, spoke to the owner and he was cool with it. Unit has power also, $180 a month.
>>
Mall parking lot?
Where the fuck is your car even located?
Also why the fuck would you ask this question if you can't drive it anywhere.

I just do it at graveyard. Nobody fucking minds it.
>>
>>16724909
Walmart, they honestly don't give a fuck when I change oil in the back of the lot.
>>
>>16724909
Just slide a pan under ur car. Pull the lower hose off then close ur hood and chill in ut car till its empty. Wait for the coast is clear. Attach hose fill her up. Pour waste in jug. Then just stand over ur running car while ur bleeding it and just tell whos ever bothering u heard a wierd noise under the hood.
>>
>>16724909
ikea
>>
>>16724909
Go to your parents house.
>>
>>16724909
the answer should be your garage
>>
>>16725126
>not using the walmart parking lot to absorb fluid stains in lieu of your driveway or grarge
>>
>>16724909
People always over think this shit so much. This law is almost never enforced. I fucking changed my entire suspension once in the street (Almost: Tie rods, steering rack, idler arm, pitman arm, all ball joints, springs, shocks, upper control arms ) cops passed by all the time, never said a word, or even looked at me funny. Once i remember on my old truck, i hit a speedbump too fast and my rusty ass ball joint exploded.i changed it right here in the parking lot, a cop that patrols through there and stopped by and asked me what am i doing. I told him the entire story, that i just need to get home (30 miles away) he just said "Damn pesky ass balljoints, well good luck man" and drove off
>>
>>16725166
This.

The only thing you ever hav to worry about is if you have a landlord and he/she says no worky on the car.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.