[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The dealership I am financing my car from closed maybe 6 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image0000001.jpg (46KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
image0000001.jpg
46KB, 360x640px
The dealership I am financing my car from closed maybe 6 months ago. I havent made a payment since, nor has anyone tried to contact me.

Should I file for a lost or stolen title? If so what is the process for doing so?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>16719188
Are you in a state where the financer hangs onto the title? Either way, till the debt is paid, the lien will be on it. The debt doesn't go away because they closed, they still own that truck in that sense. Contact them and pay it off quick.
>my fil, financed a tv from a retail store
>it closed, tells him he doesn't have to worry about it
>lawyer buys the debt from the former store owners
>have been hounding him for years now that the debt has climbed into the thousands from the interest
There are serious sharks out there, protect yourself
>>
>>16719188
Drive into ground, then part out.
>>
>>16719188
Enjoy thousands of dollars of debt on your credit when the debt gets bought for pennies and resold to collections.
>>
>>16719188
RIP OP's credit.

That's probably the last car you'll ever finance, your definitely not going to sell it with a lien on the title either.

So take care of it
>>
Call them and ask if you can settle the debt for a lower amount. They may need the money and be willing to do this. Get it in writing, pay it off and get the title.
>>
>>16719188
> Financing muh car
> Don't have the paperwork
> buy here
> pay here
> no money down
> no credit no problem
> only 5000 bucks every two weeks!
>>
>>16720443
Would it be possible to buy your own debt for pennies?
>>
>>16719188

Call the bank who financed the loan you MORON
>>
>>16719246
>financing a TV
Please re-assess life that is some ghetto tier move famalam
>>
>>16722419
>0% interest for 12 month specials
>on something that potentially costs a couple thousand bucks
>not taking that deal

It's like you hate accruing interest in your own accounts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.