[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK Just took my brother (no provisional) out to a near deserted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

UK

Just took my brother (no provisional) out to a near deserted car park at night to give him his first ever driving lesson.
Whole sections of empties, keeping away from cars. Young woman walking through car park, tell him to stop, we wait for her to pass. She gets in a car some 30 feet away, I tell him to wait until she moves on. She rolls a cigarette, bro keeps looking at her nervously. She gets out calling over to us, I get out. Clearly a mega-bitch, asks why she's getting looked at, I let slip he's learning, she goes off on one. I walk away.
I swap with him and drive further up the car park, wait for her to leave, she doesn't. Get bored, go, she follows, obviously taking reg. I pull over so she passes.

If she complains which she probably will - struck me as the sort of person who had nothing better to do, how much are the cops going to give this the time of day?
>>
She can't prove it wasn't you driving the car, it'll be her word against yours and naggers like that can't be fucked to go to court to try and prove it.
>>
>>16717241
nevermind your stupid blog post, how did this faggot manage to scoop up Elton John? Come on now Elton you're better than this.
>>
>>16717241
>how much are the cops going to give this the time of day?
It's private land, so I daresay they'll just show up to your house, tell you not to do it again, and leave it at that.
>>
>>16717241
>how much are the cops going to give this the time of day?

non, shit how much a of a puss are you, why even bother making a thread about this
>>
england is so cucked
>>
File: woman_pulled_over_bycop.jpg (228KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
woman_pulled_over_bycop.jpg
228KB, 425x282px
>>16717241
>Driving in a deserted car park is grounds for persecution in England
>>
>>16717252

You're right. Corden is a massive prick. Hopefully heart disease will catch up with him soon.
>>
>>16717300
They execute people just for having butter knives. OP is a fucking sociopath.

Reported this to Scotland Yard.
>>
>>16717241
>struck me as the sort of person who had nothing better to do, how much are the cops going to give this the time of day?

She might be worried if some cars got hit and run during driving practice. Or she thought you were going to do donuts and other aggressive driving tricks in the lot. Or you might be cruising around looking for cars to prowl. I'm not saying you are. But other people don't know what's going on when something out of the ordinary is occurring.

My corporate employer has huge huge lots big enough to do autocross practice runs on weekends. It was an employee's car enthusiast club, so it got permission. We are the only corporation in the area with well paved flat lots like that. Other corps may have as much parking, but they are broken up into small lots scattered here and there unlike our lots that are all in one place. There's an advantage in being an old corp that bought the land long ago outside of town but now the town has long surrounded the place.

We get practice drivers (non employee) showing up as well. Everything was fine until one day some non-employees racing around managed to roll their car over and get injured. They then blamed the drainage hump and sued the company for an unsafe lot.

After that, no more activities on the lot by anyone, not even the employees car club. Trespassers now get questioned by a deputy that promptly shows up. Computerized cameras monitor, and if car activity occurs at strange times, the computer alerts security if they haven't noticed it already.
>>
>>16717241
>She rolls a cigarette
>cigarette

Should tell her that the lot owner isn't particularly happy with people parking in his lot and getting baked.
>>
File: 6567576576.png (507KB, 629x808px) Image search: [Google]
6567576576.png
507KB, 629x808px
>>16717241
Burgerfat here, why in the holy mother of ass would you get in trouble for learning how to drive in a near empty car park? That's how every single person I've ever known has learned how to drive here in US.

I hope nothing comes of this for you or your brother, OP
>>
>>16717884
> Rolls own car
> Sues
> Wins
> U S A U S A U S A
>>
>>16717241
When I tried to teach someone to drive in a car park like that, people recognised what was up when we swapped drivers. I have never seen shoppers move so fucking fast.
I feel sorry for the trucker we were circling, though. Poor guy must have been nervous as fuck.
Shit worked out well, though; they picked up the clutch really quickly thanks to my old car's loltorque.
>>
>>16717927

American ignorance can be so cute.
>>
>>16717241
Just say you're Muslim and she'll be the one getting a fine.
>>
>>16717241
nothing will happen. wasn't her property so she can't do shit and the police don't care about this kind of thing.
>>
>>16717241
is this how it really is in the UK? i'm in the states and i seeing parents teaching their kids all the time in lots and no one gives a fuck
>>
>>16719512
this, stop being autistic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.