[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buyers remorse thread? Bought this car a month ago, I dont like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Buyers remorse thread?

Bought this car a month ago, I dont like it. The CVT is so slow.

Can I return it?

Buyers remorse general
>>
I wish you'd off yourself so we didn't have to see these stupid threads constantly.
>>
>>16716455
You deserve it all if you let your lack of research cuck you.

I mean Jesus fuck did you even test drive it before you bought it?
>>
What's your problem? Enjoy your nice reliable Honda, and never worry about it breaking down.
>>
haha shit bro, you made like 20 of these threads the last month, you must really really really really hate it.

post bread on car so we know you are not a fake, if i recall correctly it was a red one.
>>
LOVE this meme, keep em coming OP. B^)
>>
>>16716618
The one he actually got was dark grey, he took pictures of it during his test drive.
>>
You should have known that CVTs are boring hunks of shit.
>>
>>16716455
Goddamnit you fucking retard. I TOLD YOU to sell that 180k Sentra and just buy a 80-110k 7th gen Civic.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
That didn't seem like an upgrade to you.

So you went and financed a terrible car and came back on /o/ bitching about how you're upset you bought a POS we told you not to fucking buy.

Grow a fucking pair and stop making these threads. If you're going to ignore EVERYTHING we say, why the FUCK should we bother to give you advice?

Fuck off, quit bitching, and sign up for that sexual reassignment surgery you sorely need.
>>
are these threads bait? why am i seeing so many threads specifically with civic CVTs?
nobody would actually buy one of these if they had any idea of spirited driving mind
>>
>>16716609
>>16716612
>>16716614
>>16716618
>>16717169
>>16717179
>>16717190
>>16717209
>>16717220
OP here, i was just joking.
>>
>>16717213
chebby tuff.

>>16717220
He's autistic.
>>
>>16717226
>i was being retarded on purpose XD
neck yourself.
>>
>>16717226
>OP here, i was just joking.
No you weren't. You ignored our advice, called us retarded, did your own thing that you thought was better, regret it, and came back here to bitch and moan and expect us to feel sympathy.

Here's a fact: We have felt buyers remorse. But it's usually YEARS after the initial purchase, not fucking days. If it happens in days, you made a fucking horrible mistake and should be castrated to ensure your stupidity does not spread.
>>
I bought a scirroco R, wasn't a bad car but I didn't have the time to drive it, when I had free time I'd rather ride my motorbike. Sold it and took a hit but would have only lost more the longer I held onto it. Should have gotten a nicer bike instead
>>
is the honda general dead? ;~;
>>
I regretted buying a Honda Civic too. Too fucking weak. Felt dangerous merging highways.

Now I'm in a Mustang GT which is a complete fixer-upper. At least it's fun as shit though.
>>
>>16716455
Bought a c5 z06, miss the miata and mr2
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.