[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /test drive cars they have no intention of driving/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1470985853592.jpg (249KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1470985853592.jpg
249KB, 640x1136px
Anyone else /test drive cars they have no intention of driving/ here?

I want to try out a bunch of my goal cars to see if I actually will like driving them but I feel bad pretending like im interested in buying
>>
>>16714549
You should feel bad, you're just wasting the salesman's time, and losing him money.
>>
>>16714568
But what if Im fantasizing about a car for years and it ends up sucking to drive
>>
>>16714573
Never meet your heroes.
>>
GOAL CARS

wew.

As a stealership salesjew I can tell you first hand, the kid coming to look at his "goal" car is the saddest most pathetic thing we ever see. I mean, we already know everything there is to know about failed dreams. We sell cars. We live the nightmare. Seeing some bright eyes kid walk in and pedal fuck the sports cars he will likely never be able to own unless he somehow beats the odds makes us want to swallow a fast hot bullet from a rented gun.

But hey maybe you are that exceptional kid that actually makes it. Odds are you will be sitting in the show room with us some day pissing all over low income customers and looking for old people to rape.

Cheers.
>>
>>16714573
By the time you have the money for your dream car, it wont be in production anymore, the used one you buy will have miles and feel old and smelly by the time you buy it and drive nothing like your brand new dreams. Your dream car will be a rusted moldy piss filled heap by the time you can afford a dream car. Just wait till you got the money and drive whatever abominable self driving electric Ralph nader special snowflake bubble cars the government allowes to be sold in 2029
>>
>>16714621
what kind of dealership do you work at? and what do you make? always been curious
>>
>>16714680
Chevys.
Monthly can range from 2k on a bad month to 8k on a good month. You will only have 3-4 good months a year. Most months will be 3-4k. I would move back to Finance department but I don't actually get emotional pleasure from raping people. And sales managers have the highest suicide rate of any profession apart from Chinese Driving Instructors.
>>
File: financesawarebunny.jpg (24KB, 569x540px) Image search: [Google]
financesawarebunny.jpg
24KB, 569x540px
>>16714568

awwww... poor merchants!
>>
>>16714716
Good month for me is 9k-11k average is 5k-6k

CAD though so probably about the same lol
>>
>>16714786
Cheers.
>>
>>16714662
DELET THIS
>>
>>16714621
So if i drive in my mk4 supra your not gonna let me test drive a new supra when it comes out ?

If i drive my NA yata in you wouldnt let me test drive an ND?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.