[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of standard impalas are owned by people who first got interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

A lot of standard impalas are owned by people who first got interested in impalas through lowriding but also became interested in stock restored impalas in the process.

People hate lowriders but I dare say that if it wasn't for lowriders many impalas would have just rusted away. They are a big, family oriented mid range affordable luxury market car. Most people are more interested in higher end cars, and performance oriented vehicles like camaros, mustangs and challengers.

TL:DR Lowriding has actually saved many impalas from rusting to nothing.
>>
>boomers would ignore fullsize Chevys with a Small Block
Yeah no
>>
>>16714316
nobody gives a shit about small block Impalas unless its FI
>>
>>16714325
t. Retard
>>
>>16714316
They would when they can do up novas and camaros instead.
>>
>>16714332
yes you are
>>
>>16714369
I'm not the one who had to make a thread validating your interest in lowriders to complete strangers on the auto section of an anime image board
>>
Think about it if you wanted to restore a luxury car you would go for a more high end car like a cadillac.

If you wanted a performance car you would not go for the biggest heavy family man style car.

You would go for something smaller and sportier like a nova or at least a malibu.

But impalas were saved because back in the day they were kinda stylish, very affordable, looked bigger and longer when dropped on lower wheels and a body shape that was perfect for adding murals to.
>>
>>16714383
You're talking to two different people.
>>
>>16714311
>>16714393
Plus Latinos and Blacks prefer four door cars. I'm not being racist, it just a cultural preference. And low riding is about going slow, not fast
>>
i owned a 66 impala ss and now a 67 caprice, which is quite like the impala in this year and i love it to death and will restore it
>>
>>16714311

No one hates lowriders apart from buttpained 4channers with inferiority complexes that reject anything associated with non whites.

You see a lowrider on the street and usually it's a beautifully restored classic car that almost everyone will appreciate
>>
>>16715699
>beautifully restored
Frame all cut up, suspension destroyed, stops all traffic at speed bumps and driveways, stance is cancer.
>>
>>16715726

>frame all cut up

I urge you to look at the undersides of some of these cars

>stops all traffic at speedbumps and driveways

Do you even know what we're fucking talking about?
>>
>>16715726
All your opinion, not fact. Get the stick out of your ass
>>
>>16715726
As someone who owns a '66 caprice that is about to go air ride and lay frame, you're a fucking moron. You don't have to even touch the frame of these cars, and for $10k you go to art morrison and buy a fully updated modern frame.
>>
>>16715854
>buy a new frame!
That's a lot of work to fix a fucked up car. Even donks are easier to restore.
>>
>>16715910
Unless some moron got ahold of a car and fucked the frame, or it's been wrecked, there's nothing that involves molesting these things frames you moron. The body will rot out long before the frame, lowering them requires nothing but cutting some spring pockets in the front end IF you go air ride.

>buy a new frame!

Yeah, a small amount of money for improved handling ride quality and opens up the doors to an already large aftermarket suspension options.

>thinks 10k for a frame is a lot of work
>doesn't realize the floor pans, rockers, front/rear window seals, firewalls, trunks, etc are usually rusted out anyways requiring extensive repairs
>things like original grills can be $1000+ because there is no repo's or the repo's are absolute shit
>things like fenders are 6+ months backordered because taiwan is shit at repo, and even when/if you get your repo parts they're garbage and will never align to the body
>>
>>16714311
Truth.

I'm one of them. Had a few lowriders (g body, Lincoln) and by the time I could finally afford an impala I was over the hydraulics, etc.

Now I have a stock impala ss
>>
>>16715656

Are you retarded?

How many blacks do you see with a four door unless it's a cheap 90's car?

They want two door impalas and two door cadillacs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.