[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of the safest luxury cars on the market >shit ton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>one of the safest luxury cars on the market
>shit ton of features standard(where others charge you out the ass for)
>same sound system that come in Bentleys
>designed by bmw and audi engineers in Europe
>Hyundai's reliability have really been solid these days, Genesis might be better sinve Hyundai has been throwing a lot of money at Genesis
>great looking interior
>powerful motor options
>has one of the quietest interiors of any luxury car
>rides really nice for a large luxury car
>g80 sport is said to handle as good as some of the best from bmw(since bmw designers are working on it)
>much cheaper than the competition

its has shown in the past that when Hyundai wanted to be taken seriously, they made it know. They went from the biggest laughing stock in the auto industry to one of the biggest threats, it seems like they are doing the same thing with Genesis.

*I am not a Hyundai shill btw
>>
>>16709478
Thats a nice looking mazda 6
>>
>>16709478
i still dont want one
>>
>hyundai
>luxury

Fuck off, go back to eat dogs and fund your addiction to plastic surgery fucking gook
>>
>>16709520
remember when people said that about Toyota?
so much European butthurt
>>
>throwing so much money at Genesis
>more like spending so much on ads and not research
>just like SAMSHIT
Korean brands in general
>>
Let's see how the gooks fare in the coming years. They're promising a lot with this and the Stinger GT and whatever other sporty shitboxes they'll offer in between, but what are the maintenance costs of a "cheap" TTV6 going to be like?
>>
>>16709478
Buying a '17 base G80 in a couple of months. I've seen them new for $36k
>>
>>16709529
>>16709529
When the great unwashed masses think of precision engineering and decadent luxury, they don't think "I'll buy a fuckin' Lexus or an Acura", now do they?

And I'll be damned if they buy a Hyundai think it'll be as good as a Mercedes. No, they bought it's cheaper than a Mercedes.
>>
>>16709478
>*I am not a Hyundai shill btw
That's exactly what a shill would say
>>
The Genesis just WON Australia's best large car under $70k award for 2016.

m.mynrma.com.au/motoring-services/large-car-under-70000-winner-hyundai-genesis-australias-best-cars-2016.htm
>>
The Genesis just WON Australia's best large car under $70k award for 2016.

mynrma.com.au/motoring-services/large-car-under-70000-winner-hyundai-genesis-australias-best-cars-2016.htm
>>
THEY COPIED THE BENTLEY BADGE

THOSE FUCKING GOOKS

REEEEEEEEEEE

the audacity
>>
>>16709489
First post best post.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.