[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got rear ended in my shitbox Honda Fit the other day that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1445663638625.jpg (270KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1445663638625.jpg
270KB, 1280x852px
Got rear ended in my shitbox Honda Fit the other day that's worth about 12-13k depending.

The rear bumper is destroyed, and the left rear wheel had completely sheared off. The quarter panel might be damaged as well. But I think the Macpherson strut is fucked. I couldn't get a good look at it. The rear suspension components for the left wheel are probably going to need to be replaced.

Any thoughts on if insurance will replace or salvage it? What's the process, etc? I just want to get back into a car I own. Rental cars suck.
>>
Insurance companies typically declare any car that's had the bumper completely ripped apart to be a total loss
>>
>>16703891
they'll total that shit out then get a settlement from the fuck that hit you
>>
>>16703910

Working on that. I was at a stop sign and he just ran right into me
>>
If in doubt, throw it out.

t. insurance companies
>>
>>16704068

I feel like insurance companies would be more likely to repair it than total a car out.
>>
>>16704029
Tell them your neck and back hurts, sue for soft tissue damage.

Its something that literally cannot be checked or tested for so they'll just say OK heres your moneys

Now take that cash and get a car thats not fucking gay
>>
>>16704103

You can't just sue someone for anything, anon
>>
>>16704909
>at a stop sign
>literally gets rear ended
>gets physically injured

it's pretty much the same as someone just coming up to him on the street and beating the shit out of him. and you can sue the hell out of a nigga for that, especially if in burgeristan
>>
I hope every living day that some nigger rear ends my peugeot 106. i get more money than ive ever spent on that car
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.