[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if I told you there was a car, which unlike the new Giulia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What if I told you there was a car, which unlike the new Giulia
>actually has a Ferrari engine
>actually was designed by Ferrari
>is in no way a Chrysler
>sounds good
>looks good
>has already fully depreciated
Why would you waste your money on the POS ̶C̶h̶r̶y̶s̶l̶e̶r̶ Alfa Giulia when you can buy the god chariot that is the 03-12 Quattroporte for $25k?
>>
yeah but thats ugly and old comparitvely speaking
>>
>>16703065
Transmissions made of glass m8
>>
File: masi.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
masi.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>16703065
>Why would you waste your money on the POS ̶C̶h̶r̶y̶s̶l̶e̶r̶ Alfa Giulia when you can buy the god chariot that is the 03-12 Quattroporte for $25k?

Because the newer Maseratis (2014 and up) have the prettier looking headlights. I was going to buy an old qp a while back but I decided against it because the old headlights and grill are nowhere near as good looking as on newer model years.

Also, this really isn't a car you want to buy out of warranty.
>>
>implying any of those is a good thing
>>
>>16703076
The gearbox on the Duo Select is bombproof, it's the clutch that's a problem. On the auto cars it's just a ZF, exact same trans used in Land Rovers and Jags, it can leak where the sensor is but other than that it's trouble free.

>>16703106
The 2014+ are garbage Chryslers just like the Giulia
>>
>>16703065
Why would you buy the quattroporte when you could buy 25 Miatas?
>>
File: 1486808291945.png (1MB, 1666x860px) Image search: [Google]
1486808291945.png
1MB, 1666x860px
>>16703065
This shit again?

You tripfags get worse every year.
>>
>>16703241
Hes exploding over the bolsters, lel
>>
>>16703065
How is the Giulia a Chrysler? How does it not obliterate that Maserati when it comes to looks, both inside and out? Why should I buy a slower cat with inferior dynamics? Why should I buy a car designed for luxury rather than performance and luxury?

Take the Giulia pill bro.

>sedans bow to Giulia
>in contact with Nicola Romeo and Enzo Ferrari
>possesses racecar-like abilities
>control the Nürburgring with an iron but fair fist
>owns other sedans globally
>Will set the first speed records on Mars (Giuliadrome will be be the first circuit)
>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer minicars will in all likelihood be Giulia babies (Giuliettas)
>Said to be able to do the Nürburgring in 7:32-, such time for sedans has only existed for heavily modified cars
>She owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Giuliabots inside you right now
>She learned fluent German in under a week just to tell the Panamera how much of a little bitch she is
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Alfa. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Fiat in Turin
>The model is about 2 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, she is a timeless vehicle existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know her ultimate plans yet. We hope she is a benevolent being.
>>
>>16703202
You can't drive 25 miatas and I don't have 24 friends
>>
>>16703241
>this picture
is this some kind of joke?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.