[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I learn to drive manual and am I a huge fag if I not only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Should I learn to drive manual and am I a huge fag if I not only buy an Auto Mustang, but also an eco?

Not that I care THAT much what people think, but ya know
>>
File: godblessshitposting.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
godblessshitposting.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>buying a mustang
>buying an auto mustang
>buying an ecoboost mustang
>buying an ECOBOOST AUTO mustang
>>
i can drive stick but i only buy autos, driving stick in the city is retarded as fuck
>>
>>16700640
How long do clutches survive in city traffic anyways?

Ill probably never drive my manual car downtown because of this.
>>
>>16701176
>How long do clutches survive in city traffic anyways?
years if you're not a retard

>Ill probably never drive my manual car downtown because of this.
yep you're a retard. I drive dually ram trucks through downtown city areas every day and theyre manual.
>>
>>16700626

Paddle Shifters are FUN!
>>
>>16700626
You might as well learn either way. It's not going to do you any harm to know how to shift.
>>
>auto
>ford
TOP KEK
>>
>>16701198
>drives big ass trucks through the city
>a stick to boot
>accusses others of being retarded
>>
>>16703089
why?
>>
>>16700626
I know you've already put the non-refundable deposit down so why the fuck did you make this thread.
>>
>>16700626
Anyone who has the option to exclusively drive manual and does not should not be allowed to drive at all. Autos/synchromesh did to driving what AOL did to the internet.
>>
>>16705584
Made it better?
>>
>>16705601
>AOL made the internet better
You know, I was going to put the answer in my original post, but I didn't think anyone here could be stupid enough to get it wrong. Sadly, I was wrong.
GET. OUT.
>>
>>16700635
I like this meme.
>>
>>16700626
Is it convertible too?
>>
>>16700626
>Should I learn to drive manual
Yes. Might as well, it's fun and it's good to know how.

>am I a huge fag if I not only buy an Auto Mustang
No. "Autotragic" meme posters are stuck in the past. Automatics are now faster than manuals, have better fuel economy, and much less parasitic loss than they used to. The last thing manual people used to be able to hold on to was the control that driving manual gave you, but that argument went out the window with semi-automatics and paddle shifters.

>but also an eco?
I would personally go with the GT because it's a hell of a lot more fun, but it's just a matter of preference.
As long as you don't go with the V6, you're good.

>>16705228
>I know you've already put the non-refundable deposit down
Why would you put down a deposit on a car that the dealership is at no risk of running out of?

>>16705584
>>16705601
wew.
>>
>>16700626
>Should I learn to drive manual
yes
>am I a huge fag
yes
>>
>>16700640
>only ever see other manual cars in the city
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.