[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit, I guess Subaru wasn't joking when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 05-2018-subaru-wrx-detroit-1.jpg (133KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
05-2018-subaru-wrx-detroit-1.jpg
133KB, 750x422px
Holy fucking shit, I guess Subaru wasn't joking when they said that they spend $0 on designers.

Like who the fuck thought it was a good idea to add cheap matte plastic all over the front of the car?
>>
File: 1487130955960.png (30KB, 287x165px) Image search: [Google]
1487130955960.png
30KB, 287x165px
SUBARU YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE WRX GOOD WHEN YOU MADE IT ITS OWN MODEL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>16698137
>subaru
>good
pick one.
>>
I'm confused . What the FUCK is the problem?
>>
>>16698162
All 3 lower grills are plastic shit.
>>
>>16698154

Performance wise, it's good. It's way better in terms of the interior than previous models and it's also the best handing WRX to date by a significant margin - the current gen WRX's mannerisms and performance capability is often compared to the previous gen STi even though it doesn't have the fancy diffs. It's also the most DD-capable WRX ever with cavernous space and road refinement.

The main problem is that design isn't quite where it could be... I mean it's better than a lot of shitboxes but still far behind the likes of say the GTI.
>>
Wait, what's the issue? Even the GT-R does this. Even it's competitor, the RS does this (even if it's for performance, it could be a different material or color)
>>
>>16698168
90% of grills on any car produced in the last 20 fucking years are plastic what is your point?
>>
>>16698190
Like it is visibly cheap plastic garbage
>>
This car looks fine though. What do you want out of a WRX that this upsets you?
>>
>>16698197
>visibly cheap plastic garbage
>doesn't know the structural integrity of said plastic grills
You have zero argument dude.
>>
>>16698209
It looks cheap and ugly you sperg
>>
>>16698209
tits of gtfo
>>
I don't think it looks bad, but that I live in the desert, and those black plastic pieces are going to fade fast and look awful.
>>
>>16698185

...the only flat grey plastic on the GT-R now is a small fraction of the mesh material.

Even on the RS the matte greyish plastic is more of an accent piece. On the new WRX and STI it's just like... BAM HERE YOU GO GUYS.

It would look 100% better if they just made it glossy or clearcoated it or SOMETHING.
>>
To my understanding, the "cheap" plastic is there to be thrashed from dirt and gravel roads. Thats why most Subarus have plastic body cladding.

But almost every WRX/STI with have the same mudflap bullshit and will never touch dirt.
>>
File: 1485706811879.jpg (16KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1485706811879.jpg
16KB, 480x336px
>>16698219
>>16698221
>>
File: 1487417381011.jpg (29KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487417381011.jpg
29KB, 848x480px
>>16698137
really? this is your complaint?

If such mundane details bother you, just coat, wrap, or paint it to whatever texture you want
>>
>>16698316
>tfw the rallyarmor flaps I have on mine are torn to shit from all the gravel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.