[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An uncle of mine work as manager in a funerary house, he offered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hearse.jpg (58KB, 457x251px) Image search: [Google]
hearse.jpg
58KB, 457x251px
An uncle of mine work as manager in a funerary house, he offered me a job as hearse driver after one of their drivers quit without prior notice.

Should I take it? Pay is okay, job isn't particularly stressful, just cruising slowly around in a big car. Seeing a dead body here and there isn't bad.
>>
>>16694423
yes, just take another job if you don't like it
>>
>>16694423
I'd do it. You will be a delivery driver but in a small car. Plus, dead people can't annoy the shit out of you all day. All you gotta do is drive from A to B
>>
So will you just be the driver or will you also have to pick up the dead people and stash them in a box?
>>
But can a hearse touge?
>>
>>16694481
Driving and 'accompanying' the funeral procession only. They have morticians for that. They also have stylist and stuff to make the corpse look good in open casket funerals.
>>
>>16694498
So they're paying a guy to just drive and then sit around while corpses are being stashed in boxes, and they're paying a guy to sit around while driving and then stash corpses into boxes instead of having one guy do both things, one after the other?
>>
File: DUsmiles.jpg (23KB, 320x370px) Image search: [Google]
DUsmiles.jpg
23KB, 320x370px
>>16694423
I would. You're basically a delivery driver. Driving from A to B, albeit slowly. The body is stashed in a coffin so you ain't seeing anything creepy. Besides, you can steal the body and sell it to medical science. Profit!

What hearse is it anyway?
>>
>>16694504
I'm not very informed on the process yet, but after the doctor visit and stuff the undertaker comes and either prepares and boxes the body in the house or take it to the funerary office in a temporary casket where its prepared. My job would also include driving the funeral director, the stylists and undertakers around.

>>16694508
Modern Mercs and a couple of old Cadillacs.
>>
File: noice.jpg (78KB, 259x216px) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
78KB, 259x216px
>>16694520
>>
>>16694423
How much does it pay, how much would you work?
>>
>>16694423
You have to drive at 20MPH and deal with angry assholes.
Maintain formation with the limos.

>>16694520
>My job would also include driving the funeral director, the stylists and undertakers around.
In the hearse?

I say take it, OP. Easy money.
>>
Fuck, I envy you, OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.