[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a stock RSX type S make a decent commuter vehicle? I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2005-Acura-RSX-Type-S-7.jpg (678KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2005-Acura-RSX-Type-S-7.jpg
678KB, 1600x1200px
Would a stock RSX type S make a decent commuter vehicle?

I used to have a 3.0CL and it was a wonderful commuter. Looking to recapture that joy and comfort in something more sporty.

I have a fun project car, I just want something with a quieter cabin and decent gas mileage that I can buy with cash.
>>
>>16688569
My sister has one in Milano red with just shy of 118K miles
She Daily's it and never had any problems. Don't expect stellar fuel economy. About mid 20's with premium fuel only all in all a good sporty car with more than 200HP and leather interior
>>
>>16688579
That's all I want. My CL made like 200/220 in a v6 and I squeezed 30 highway out of it. But right now my daily is a Ford ranger that is lucky to see 18.
>>
>>16688593
Then pull the trigger man. The 6 speed is amazing and shifts smoothly and it has good get up when ivtec engages. The only thing I hate about these Cars is the oil filter is in a retarded location and oil spills all over the subframe when you remove it
>>
The suspension and steering might be a little slot car like for commuting. It's not harsh, just over complaint.

Can you get into a first gen TSX? Much more comfy
>>
>>16689090
I heard the TSX has dead steering that ruins the experience.
>>
>>16689090
What about a manual 3rd gen TL? More power more comfy
>>
>>16689134
You heard wrong.

It's not rsx-s. That is why I specifically said slot car. (Is that what you want on a commuter anyways?) But it's the best Front driver 4door rack out there. Better than Audi.

Second gen TSX is pig fat inside and out.m and feels like it. First gen is perfection.
>>
>>16689090
>a little slot car like for commuting. It's not harsh, just over complaint.

that statement makes no fucking sense
have you ever driven a car?

>>16688569
literally the best honda to daily
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.