[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /o/ , I'm sorry to bother but I would really like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: P_20170214_183236_vHDR_Auto.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170214_183236_vHDR_Auto.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Hi /o/ , I'm sorry to bother but I would really like to know what happened today. My brakes aren't working, I bottom out the pedal and it only tickles the right front brake and that's it. I checked my master cylinder for the vaccum and my brake fluid level and it's fine. This happened this morning, any idea what happened?
>>
>fell for the toyota meme
>>
also, deserved for littering.
>>
>>16688305
Check the brake hoses?
>>
Air in the brake lines. Check brake lines on all calipers check for leaks I know you said the fluid is fine but a pedal going to the floor is usually signs if a leak somewhere
>>
>>16688721
That wasn't me that was already there homeslice
>>16688715
>Fell for any metal enclosure with 4 wheels
>>16688783
>>16688724
Thank you guys, I'll do it when I get off work
>>
it's the calipers, same thing happened to me in my saturn, they are cheap replacement
>>
Something weird happened, I went up a hill and they started working how the usually do for a couple of minutes but then it went back to not working
>>
>>16689138
> Not picking it up and disposing of it
You're why there's a pile of plastic in the ocean. Leaving anything attracts more, litterbug.
>>
What you need to do is 4efte swap that thing. That'll fix it.
>>
>>16691095
>4efte swap
fuck off no one even asked you to drop toyota engine codes and swap options- no ones even talking about engine swaps fucking WHORE!!!!
>>
>>16691095
Hell yeah lmao I'm down
>>
>>16688305
Does the car have anti-lock brakes? Could be that bleeding pressure off of the brakes if it's malfunctioning.
>>
>>16691552
No abs, the car is as old as sin

I narrowed it down to the master cylinder. The problem got worse, I hear bubbling from it when I bottom out the pedal
>>
>>16691583
Sounds like you have confirmed air entering the master cylinder....can you see any fluid weeping from where the master cylinder bolts to the booster?
>>
File: 1483972289235.jpg (56KB, 650x338px) Image search: [Google]
1483972289235.jpg
56KB, 650x338px
>>16688305
>bitchboy fell for it
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>16691605
The slightest bit of drizzle I see, there's two little o rings in the bottom if I mess with them my brakes will come back for a bit
>>
>>16691687
Are the O rings around around a sensor poking into the MC? If you have to replace the MC they usually are not too bad......just don't forget to bench bleed it and be careful not to spill any fluid on anything you want to keep paint on....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.