[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy car >Play around with seat settings forever to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1473062262924.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1473062262924.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
>Buy car
>Play around with seat settings forever to get it right
>Take it to dealership to get inspected
>The tech feels the need to completely fuck up my settings for the 10ft he has to drive it
>>
>>16684455
>get car back
>seat moved
>AC left blaring
>radio cranked up and station changed
>grease on everything
NEVER EVER
>>
>>16684497

>grease on everything

>nah, wouldn't have been us mate

THEN I GUESS THE FUCKING GREASE FAIRIES BROKE IN WHILST YOU HAD THE CAR AND TOOK A SHIT ON MY INTERIOR

Worst thing was it was all over the seat near the seat adjustment controls as well.
>>
>>16684455
>bein a manlet
>>
>>16684698
>so insecure about height he's bringing it up out of nowhere
This is /pol/tard tier insecurity
>>
>be an autist
>be autistic about seat settings
>get angry over asinine shit
Grow up OP
>>
>>16684455
maybe if you wernt a fuck and drove with your knees going through the dash board, then you wouldn't have this fucking issue. You god damn autistic shit lord.
>>
>>16684740
>I learned a new word on 4chan today!
>>16684747
>calling anybody autistic when he just comes in here to whine about manlets out of nowhere
>>
>the vibrator in your glovebox is gone
>>
File: h.png (308KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
308KB, 406x406px
>>16684497
>seat moved
Guilty of this, but I figure it's easier for the customer to set it back where they like it than it is to guess and get it wrong anyway.

>AC left blaring
Gotta check the AC, but I usually remember to switch it off. I'll leave it on if it's a hot day, though.

>radio cranked up and station changed
That's just bad practice. I always turn the radio off to listen for suspension issues on a road test.

>grease on everything
Tell the manager, get them to clean it off or you'll go somewhere else. Mechanics who can't take the time to clean off a few smudge marks or dirt can get fucked.

ON THE OTHER HAND

>car comes in filled with detritus that would need an archeologist to excavate
>summertime, customer drops off black car, leaves it parked in the sun with the windows up
>customer decides to play 'hide the wheel lock nut', because everyone wants to steal the stock, horribly scratched alloys off your fucking Getz, right?
>boot is so full of shit that checking the spare tire becomes a nightmare
>car won't start due to immobilizer/fault that the customer didn't tell us about
>customer gives us a car with barely a whiff of gas in the tank
>car reeks of dog, cigarettes, baby vomit, piss, etc
>steering wheel, door handles, shifter, etc, COVERED in that horrible grey human slime

Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing, especially when the boss is riding our asses and expecting us to be finishing jobs that we've barely even started.
>>
File: louie CucK.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
louie CucK.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>taking your car to a dealership for petty jobs you can do yourself
>>
>>16684747
>>16684698
OP here, he didn't even change the seat distance, just every fucking other adjustable function such as back/seat angle
>muh manlets
>>
>>16684883
> he didn't even change the seat distance
That's literally the only thing worth touching, what the hell
>>
>>16684455
> Have car MOT tested
> Get it back
> Remove seat cover
> Turn stereo back on
> Readjust seat with three controls
> Drive off
> No grease anywhere
> Nothing disturbed
> Any coins left in cupholders still there
Your mechanics are fucking with you. I treat mine with respect, and they don't fuck with my car.
>>
>>16684849
>>customer decides to play 'hide the wheel lock nut',
Standard practice here is for them to phone you or come get you as you're waiting to tell them where you left the damn thing.
Currently, mine lives in a cubbyhole under the dashboard that seems to be there just to hold it
>>
>>16685004
We're a small workshop, so the manager usually doesn't have time to be chasing customers for shit like that. It's easier to do a search of the car, phoning the customer is plan B, and half the time they don't even know in the first place.
>>
>>16684455
I have never spent more than like 15 seconds adjusting a seat. The only times I have heard of people spending a lot more time with it has either been: extremely tall, extremely short (not meming manlet short, like 5 flat short), extremely heavy/overweight, permanent back or pelvic pain/injury, or on the spectrum for autism. I feel like tall short and fat issues, you just have to deal with the fact most peoples bodies are less extreme than you. If it is injury or autism, tell them your situation, i doubt theyd really care.

- t. Someone autistic about settings in other unrelated matters.
>>
>>16684455
>autistic screeching over having to spend 30 seconds setting your seat aright
>livid because the tech isn't a 300lb manlet like yourself

kys
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.