[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS COCKSUCKERS HOLY SHIT EVERY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: _52275917_jex_1023629_de27-1.jpg (23KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
_52275917_jex_1023629_de27-1.jpg
23KB, 640x360px
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS COCKSUCKERS HOLY SHIT EVERY TIME I DRIVE HOME FROM WORK I CAN'T SEE SHIT BECAUSE THE LIGHTS SHINE FROM IN FRONT OF ME AND THEY SHINE FROM THE BACK AND BLIND ME VIA THE MIRRORS
>>
>>16673749
I put my brights on when I see them.
>>
>it's a corolla
>>
Drive a truck.
>>
>driving at night in my sedan shitbox
>some mega-douche comes up behind me in his bromobile truck
>it's jacked up just high enough that his halogen lights shine directly into my rear windshield.
>of course he's constantly tailgating me regardless of the speed I'm driving.

This shit pisses me off more than anything. It's like a fucking cliched alien invasion scene or some shit.
>>
>>16674469
I swear their lights are misaligned from the factory
>>
I actually can't drive at night. It's insane. I drive in the left lane and get blinded by the oncoming traffic, but if I drive in the right lane, I'm being blinded by my mirrors from the back. It seems every car has extremely bright lights. It can't be that my vision is THAT bad.

Is there any way to make this stop? Does tinting windows help? Some kind of anti-glare coated glasses?
>>
>>16674549
Do you wear glasses? I had this exact issue, and I went to have my vision tested. Told the optometrist about this, and they added something to my prescription and now it magically doesn't bother me anymore.
>>
File: 1477102346495.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1477102346495.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>16673749
>when an nu Escalade gets behind me at night
i fucking hate this, and new escalades arent rare here
>>
>>16673749
I hate this.
Amberlamps only pls
>>
>be me
>drive BMW
>be nighttime driving car
>brotruck with HID retrofit behind me
>rear view mirrors automatically increase tint so I don't care
>>
>>16673749
Why are these things legal and why does every new car have to have them?
>>
File: 1485572378824.jpg (18KB, 239x215px) Image search: [Google]
1485572378824.jpg
18KB, 239x215px
So who else shuts off the headlights for a few moments when they find an empty road just for the fuck of it and to see how it would be like
>>
>>16674549
Do you have a very low car? I drive a cheap shitbox and I'm sitting so low that literally every car which isn't a good distance away will blind me no matter what.
>>
>>16675305
All the time. It's cool and the digital clock on my dash lights up even more so I get blinded while I'm at it.
>>
>>16673749
Stop driving and kys
>>
>>16674468
i turned on my fogs and brights to a jeep pulling this shit
they pulled behind me and turned on their brights
what they didnt realize was the road in front was fully open so i just drove away before they could catch up
>>
>>16674549
tinting windows definitely helps, but some fuckers lights are still so bright it blinds you, with a low sitting car like mine. fuck trucks.
>>
>>16674535
I've noticed the same thing with the bmw i3 headlights. They seem borderline misaligned and have an annoying blue tint at the edges.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.