[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could there be a second renaissance in American car culture in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fragezeichen akarin.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichen akarin.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Could there be a second renaissance in American car culture in the 2030s when the boomers start dying out and the muscle car hoard loses its inflated value?

Or are we doomed to a soulless dystopian future of driverless cuckboxes?
>>
>>16672057
cuckboxes, boomers are really the last generation to give a shit. gen X is irrelevant and millennials just want to play on their phone.

the biggest thing, in my opinion, is less people want to own things now. cars will just be driveless things you call on your phone or whatever and come get you when you need one. you won't own it.
>>
>>16672057
>boomers start dying out

who the fuck do you think the car culture demographic is even made up of. i'll give you a hint einstein, it's not this new fuccboi generation of liberal millennials.
>>
I doubt it. Some people in my generation are really about cars but mostly for the status aspect of it. Honestly, with the rise of Uber/Lyft, public transportation getting better/expanding and more people moving to urban areas to use this public transportation, car culture in America is probably on the decline but will never properly die.

>>16672068
Basically this. I mean depending on your lifestyle this is a lot cheaper than owning a car too.

>>16672093
This post sucked t b h
>>
The boomers ARE the renaissance in American car culture. Without them the drag strips would be abandoned and meets would be half as big and populated mostly by vapelords.
>>
>>16672093
So what happens when there's a million old Mustangs and nobody can realistically ask more than $20,000 for them? Will ZOG just crush them all and turn them into Google Drones?
>>
>>16672057
lol neckbeards who blame boomers for everything are hilarious. how are you going to survive when you become an adult? you won't be able to just blame everything on your parents anymore
>>
>>16672132
Upper middle class gen X numales aren't the ones paying 50 grand for old Camaros
>>
>>16672156
Yes they are
Maybe if you spent some time outside your basement you'd realize

>chip Foose isn't a boomer by the way
>>
>>16672191
>chip Foose isn't a boomer
technically he is
>>
>>16672057
The future is grim just kys already
>>
>>16672208
Okay how about gas monkey garage and all those shows where they buy overpriced muscle cars and then sell at even more ridiculous price?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.