[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see a car wreck in the distance >"oh shit, I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1471380952031.png (112KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1471380952031.png
112KB, 255x255px
>see a car wreck in the distance
>"oh shit, I should check if anyone is hu-"
>its a BMW
>mfw
>>
is it bad that i drive my camry like a bmw?
>>
>>16671325
>they have california plates

probably deserved it.
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>16671325
This picture is the same road that a boy racer in a Honda Civic hit the back of a maxima trying to go through traffic
Maximum keks were had.
>>
>Asshole does idiotic pass in dumb spot
>Didn't account of oncoming traffic
>Panics and panic steer to the right
>Right into sideguards smashes every single part of his right side suspension and rear view mirror / paint, rims,ect,ect

Never laughed as hard as i did that day.

It was a BMW 328i
>>
>>16671619
>328i

So a lease queen
>>
>>16671496
>Is it bad I drive my car like an actual car?
Unless you mean you never use signals and tailgate constantly
>>
>>16671325
It's usually hondas that I find being in a wreck, that's what the majority of normies drive so it makes sense
>>
>See a car next to the road with the hood up
>It's a VW
>mfw

Why is it always a god damn VW, why can't it be something nice for a change. I don't want to stop to help some bitch ass nigga with a skipped timing belt on his VW for the millionth time this year.
>>
>>16671714
It's too dangerous to help people around here. If they don't have a cellphone, then the police will be passing by soon enough and they will get a tow to impound that way. Almost a third of the country's welfare users are in california as are many mexicans and blacks. I've been mugged before, so I stopped taking chances in trying to help people. Blame it on the muggers getting bolder and greedier.
>>
>>16671790
Oh, I live in Europe where people are too afraid to talk to each other, lest they get fined or thrown in jail for assaulting someone verbally, just when they said "hi".
>>
SNK vs Capcom

who has better girls?
>>
>>16672248
oops

this isn't /fgg/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.