[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me decide on what kind of car to buy. I'm in the market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: brachy seeds.jpg (62KB, 440x275px) Image search: [Google]
brachy seeds.jpg
62KB, 440x275px
Help me decide on what kind of car to buy.

I'm in the market for a new car, and I'm not sure what I should get.

I want something that's at least modestly fun, and will make a reliable daily driver.

I work way too much to be fixing shit, and consequently can't afford to have the car stuck in the shop with problems.

I'm looking at a budget of ~30k or less, and these are the options I've taken an interest in so far:

WRX
GTI
Civic Si (once the new one is released)
Tacoma
FJ Cruiser
Mazda 3
Mazda 6
Accord
Focus ST
Outback

I would prefer a DCT or standard transmission.

I do some wildlife photography, so the ability to do some mild off roading would be cool, but not necessary. And I would like to be able to fit my mountain bike in the car.

Naturally aspirated engine preferred over a turbo, for reliability's sake, but either would be fine.

I would love the GTI, but have concerns about reliability.

Help me /o/ I'm too indecisive to make this decision on my own.
>>
Bump for info.

Any recs for a sports wagon?

I'd love to be able to afford a V60 polestar, but I'm less than a year out of uni so that's not quite doable.
>>
>>16667837
what the fuck is that pic
>>
>>16669005
Brachytherapy "seeds" for treating prostate cancer with radiation.
>>
>>16667837
Dude. You named way too many cars in different classes.

All of your concerns literally cancel all of them out.
Make up your fucking mind.
>>
>>16669038
I just want something reliable that I won't have to worry about going the extra mile to maintain in working condition.

I basically want at least a little fun on my drive to work, and want to have something practical enough to live with for the next 10+ years while I drive it into the ground.
>>
>>16669005
it's clearly an X-ray of a human male's pelvis. Note the ballsack.
>>
>>16669147
then buy a base civic manual

why do you have this spread of cars? what's your budget? Why are you looking at a Tacoma or FJ?
Also for 10 year usage the WRX and GTI get dumped.
>>
>>16669191
I mentioned budget ~30k or less in OP.

Taco and FJ because they'll run forever and I like to fuck around with wildlife photography and mountain biking and shit and the ability to do some light off roading would be cool.

I don't know exactly what I'm looking for, I'm just starting with a wide net to narrow down options so I don't miss something or purchase too hastily and regret my decision.
>>
File: qUNaLeJ[1].png (70KB, 885x444px) Image search: [Google]
qUNaLeJ[1].png
70KB, 885x444px
>>16667837
I was in a similar position to you, if you're autistic like me make an excel spreadsheet to compare the cars. Grade the cars from best to worse based on different metrics (weight, power, fuel milage, etc) and make a decision based on what's most important to you. Test drive your top 3-5 choices and just make a decision.
>>
Need I say more?
>>
>>16669293
What did u buy u autistic fag?
>>
>>16667837
>buying new
get a 07-08 cayman S.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.