[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going back to school to learn good >put up bmw e92 for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 494.gif (299KB, 448x256px) Image search: [Google]
494.gif
299KB, 448x256px
>going back to school to learn good
>put up bmw e92 for sale
>figure it will sell within 3 months
>2 months have passed
>zero inquiries
What am I doing wrong? I undercut everyone around me, it only has 40,000kms, no accidents, literally every option. People have told me "it's not the time of year to buy a sports coupe or a bmw". Are they memers or telling the truth?
>>
>>16667729
No one wants an unreliable turd
>>
Clearly the car gods intend for you to keep it. It is not yet time to part ways.
>>
>>16667740
i've owned it for 3 years/25,000kms and I've only had to change the oil & filters
>>16667750
B-but I need money for food and I won't be able to work more than 20 hours a week during school as opposed to my current 40
>>
>>16667729
Perhaps you've undercut everyone too much and potential buyers are suspicious of it's low price.
>>
>>16667814
Couldn't they just ask? I get that it's winter but you'd think one person would send a "hey is it still for sale".
>>
>>16667729
maybe your pictures suck. I only reply to ads with solid pictures.
>>
where you at and how €?
>>
>>16668028
It's probably this. You need a lot of good photos. If one of your photos is obviously a snapchat screenshot, I'll hide it out of spite
>>
>>16668028
I see so many ads with filters lmao
what are they fucking thinking
>>
>>16668028
It's definitely not that, just normal ass pictures of front, sides, rear, front seats, back seats, hood open. Fairly normal description too, just list the options, reason for selling, open to offers/negotiations. None of that "I know what I got" business
>>
>>16667729
the "to good to be true" meme
>>
>>16667729
Your price is too high.
>>
It took me almost 6 months to sell my car. 3 weeks for another one. It's random, you just got to get the right person to see the ad at the right time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.