[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw one of these while coming back from school today. I was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170214_151226.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_151226.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Saw one of these while coming back from school today. I was thinking when I get the money to buy one. Anyone here own a G8 Gt?
>>
fuckin seppos cant make a real car so they steal ours
>>
>implying /o/ owns a car
where do you think you are?
>>
>>16666891
Believe me I would kill to have a Holden.
>>
>>16666875
I wanted a G8 GXP, but they're so damn rare and really expensive too. Settled for a Grand Prix GXP instead. Not as great but I still love it.
>>
>>16666875
Jesus christ there's 3 fucking threads about this shit car today
>>
>>16667300
Well I wouldnt know seems like you got a lot of time to sit on here and look at threads
>>
>>16666905
One of the guys my friends works with actually has a 2015 holden SS or whatever it was, with the 4door and ls3 I think. He had it imported to in CT, he said it was 1 of 20 or something that came to north america. Looks really good, would buy over a chevy for sure
>>
>>16667561
Thats awesome I bet it would be expensive to import one of those though....
>>
>>16666875
i have seen like 15 of these
>>
File: 2017021514210100.jpg (539KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017021514210100.jpg
539KB, 1280x960px
I used to own the HSV version. They are alright. The understeer and have big blind spots in the A pillars. Aside from that they are good cars. Having owned both, i prefer the earlier model (vy-vz). But you can't get the earlier model it was never sold there.
>>
>>16668402
Love these Senators. Some dude around my area has one and everytime we spot each other on the road it's on
>>
I am an American with a hard on for rebadged Australian cars.

I love you Australia you are the best shitposters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.