[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world would be a much better place if: 1) All police department

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11

The world would be a much better place if:

1) All police department vehicles were required by law to all have the same primary colour (i.e if they choose black, all their vehicles must be mostly black except for lettering and such etc.)

2) By Law, no civilian could own a car the same colour decided for use by the police department

3) By law undercover police cars cannot make traffic stops
>>
>boiracer got fucked by an undercover
stay mad
>>
>>16663520
this. op eternally btfo
>>
>>16663501
>American cops basically pull undercover stings for speeding tickets

damn
>>
It'd be a better place if the fuzz wasn't a cash cow, OP.

We have a place in our village of 506 where they sit at the bottom of a hill and pull over tourists coming from the campgrounds.

The sign is posted immediately after cresting the hill.
>Campers towing 20'+ fifth wheels traveling 55mph
>Immediately after cresting the hill they see a 35mph sign
>5-0 sits at the bottom with the radar nailing unsuspecting suspects
>We use to have a speed zone reduced sign before the hill but for some reason it's just a post now
>>
>>16663501
>can't have a black car because cops choose a black car

you can fuck right off
>>
File: IUSJ4wj[1].jpg (429KB, 1600x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IUSJ4wj[1].jpg
429KB, 1600x1018px
Designed to be bright, flashy and overall easy to see, European police have the primary goal of being there to help people in need and to prevent crime from taking place in the first place. They are seen as helpers rather than punishers.

>They are seen as helpers rather than punishers.
>>
>>16664935
Not op but black was just an example
>>
>>16663501
What kind of bizarro, Orwellian world do you live in where "by Law" the color of cars is dictated...?
>>
>>16663501
How would an autist buy a crown vic from a police auction if he wasn't allowed to drive it while it was still police department black?
>>
>>16663501
>The world would be a much better place if:
OP sounds like he's mad at police for getting caught. OP has something similar to 1970's nigger street gang logic:

a. all police by law must have "police" stenciled in 3 inch or bigger letters on front and back or anything they do is illegal.
b. all undercover police by law must have "police" stenciled in 3 inch or bigger letters on front and back or anything they do is illegal and inadmissable in court.
c. all police are by law admitted to be racist
>>
>>16665021
>What kind of bizarro, Orwellian world do you live in
Trumps America.
>>
>>16664942
I really wish American cops would pick up this mentality
>>
>breaks law
>gets caught
>"b-b-but police s-s-shouldnt be allowed t-to"
ahahaa faggot i hope they cracked you across the face with their baton
>>
File: 1377635018105.png (127KB, 339x273px) Image search: [Google]
1377635018105.png
127KB, 339x273px
>>16663520
Yeah, it's too obvious lmao.

GET REKT, OP.
>>
>>16663501
In britain, police vehicles are white with big POLICE branding all over and high-vis reflective markings all over the place.
There's some silver ones, but they're for moving PCSOs around, and they aren't real police. They're untrained, have no power, and are only fit for doing drudge work and taking details while the real police do real police work. Worst they can do is detain you non-physically until the real police arrive.
>>
>>16663501
they aren't here to play fair you stupid fuck
>>
>>16663501
>op gets stopped for trying to stoplight race someone in his sub 200hp shitbox
LMAO
>>
But those are all the case for Germany. In western civilization to my knowledge it's only the Americans that let their police go haywire on colors and unmarked cruisers.

>>16664934
>It'd be a better place if the fuzz wasn't a cash cow, OP.
Also the case here since they're properly tax funded unlike American cops.
>>
File: nrw-polizei-steigt-a-47252488.jpg (58KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
nrw-polizei-steigt-a-47252488.jpg
58KB, 630x419px
>>16666376
Just realized I posted an older one, nowadays they mostly have reflective yellow on them as well for even better visibility.
>>
>>16666376

?????????

There are thousands of unmarked cars in Germany parked next to the road waiting to take a nice photo of you speeding.
>>
>>16666386
Those aren't police cars, they're municipal. Also our speeding fines are hilarious cheap and I strongly prefer it to some power trip duder dangerously stopping me on the side of a high volume high speed highway.

Hell, stopping on the side of the Autobahn is an actual traffic violation unless it's an emergency.
>>
>>16666401
Every police station has unmarked police cars. Kriminalpolizei and Ermittlungsdienst dont use marked cars. But yes, they wont use them for patrol duty.
>>
>>16666470
That's why I said unmarked cruisers. I'm well aware that only Investigation is allowed to use unmarked vehicles.
>>
>>16663501
In NJ all the departments are makig the cars black wih a real dark grey lettering and badging so you cant even see it, it's pretty stupid it either should he a squad car or undercover not hiding shit.
>>
File: MSP.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MSP.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
The Michigan State Police have a distinctive color and light.
>>
>>16663520
More like

>Crusiing at 80 in the left lane
>zero other cars on the road except for some shitbox parked on the side
>midsummer
>dry as all fuck
>evening, perfect visibility
>"limit": 60
>shitbox lights up
>WOOP WOOP
>SON DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT WAS
>DONT YOU KIDS HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR THE LAW?
>YOU AINT EVEN GETTIN A WARNING YOU KNEWS WHATS YOU WAS DOIN
>>
>>16666376
>tax funded

*speed camera funded

At least we can get away with disobeying the wishes of appointed lawyers who get chauffered to the building where they decide where people drive based on the arguments of other lawyers and sometimes lobbyists, or even traffic engineers, who may or may not be listening to lobbyists

>"SBwhatever, raise the speed limit on fuckstreet to 35"
>"hold on, i'm here to represent state farm and i have evidence that higher speeds correlate with pricer insurance claims"
>"mothers for road safety would like you remind you all that we can't keep our kids on the sidewalk, twenty is plenty"
>"eerr, i'm ned, from harvard, and i uh, have a degree in, uh, engineering city stuff, and i think it would be safe if we changed the light timing and installed a roundabout here and increased the speed limits here and here for a ....."
>"all in favor say aye"
>"nobody? meeting dismissed."
>>
>>16666547
What in the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>16666571
I forgot my fucking meds
>>
>>16666527
>"limit"
Yes anon that is the limit that's why it's called a speed limit. If you get caught speeding that's your own fault.
>>
>>16663520
To be fair there was once some autist who went about pretending to be an undercover cop. He'd pull people over with fake police lights and rape women.

Saw some crime show about that ages ago. All it took was a used Crown Vic, fake lights and "uniform-like" plain clothing. If anything can be an undercover cop, it's only a matter of time before someone abuses that possibility.
>>
>>16666527
>breaks law
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY AM I BEING STOPPED
are you retarded
>>
>>16666589
>victimless crime

He made his gamble, but let's not pretend there's any sense to the rule with the aforementioned conditions.
>>
File: 14221016852_2979e0e5c6_b.jpg (292KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
14221016852_2979e0e5c6_b.jpg
292KB, 1024x683px
>"""marked"""

Police here can only have a certain percentage of marked vs unmarked cars, so they came up with this bullshit. They lasted a while but I think some people lobbied against it or something because you only see this sort of car for about 1-years-replacement worth of police vehicles. Still, they fucking did this.
>>
>>16666595
It's true. But, where would the enforcement begin, realistically?

>4 cars within 1 mile, limit is 80
>10 cars within 1 mile, limit is 70
>40 cars within 0.5 miles or less, limit is 50

How do you enforce or judge that? It's impractical. So, hard limits exist.
>>
>>16666595
youre right, there isnt
but we cant just bend rules, even when its harmless
>>
>>16663501
>OP makes reasonable demands
>The world would be a much better place if:
>1) By law, no cop may carry a weapon
>2) By law, no cop may use bulletproof vests
>3) By law, no cop can make traffic stops (that includes pursuit)

I think OP is just mad he got caught doing something.
>>
>drive legally on the street
>pay for track time like a civilized, employed adult

All you poor nigger faggots give us TRUE AUTOMOTIVE ENTHUSIASTS a bad name.
>>
>>16666763
/k/ommando here, the police should be required to follow the firearm laws of wherever they're based.
>>
>>16666527
>Crusiing at 80 in the left lane
>zero other cars on the road except for some shitbox parked on the side
HEY MOTHERFUCKER
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT "KEEP RIGHT UNLESS PASSING" MEANS
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IF YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDLE BASIC RULES OF THE ROAD YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BITCH ABOUT GETTING NAILED
>>
>>16666509
I dig that red light. Haven't they been using a single candy-light like that for decades?
>>
>>16666614
The police around here have the same shit, multiple white Tauruses with matte white text on the side that is only- ONLY- visible if you're looking at the car dead-on from the side and there's light shining on it to show the contrast in reflectivity.

Total horseshit. I've started just looking at the wheels instead.
>>
The police near me are some shifty motherfuckers.

They had a white ford ranger with no markings, offroad tires to blend in with the local hicks and a diamond plate tool box.

I watched it pull someone over, the lights were on arms the came out of the toolbox and rose above the roof.
>>
>>16666883
Im so glad my country is poor and our unmarked cars are still obviously police cars
>>
>>16666883
>I watched it pull someone over, the lights were on arms the came out of the toolbox and rose above the roof.
That is some Michael Bay shit. I want to see it.
>>
File: cctv.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
cctv.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>16663501

>2) By Law, no civilian could own a car the same colour decided for use by the police department

Step 3. No civilian is allowed to wear a shirt with a colour identical to that of the police officers in the region

Step 3.5. No citizen is allowed to drive any motorized vehicle, because it's too dangerous for the average person

Step 4. No one is allowed to own guns because guns are only for police officers

Step 5. No one is allowed to own any recording device, as they are for police only

Step 6. No one is allowed to go outside after 6 P.M. curfew

Step 7. No one is allowed to leave their house without explicit written permission from an authority figure, and all citizens have 30 days to replace all owned doors with those able to be unlocked with a universal key

Step 9. Breeding is no longer allowed, enforced via the Suppression Field and penalty of death
>>
>>16666900
>Step 9. Breeding is no longer allowed, enforced via the Suppression Field and penalty of death
I might be able to deal with the rest, but I have to ask, does this suppression field stop masturbation?

Yours, a concerned citizen.
>>
>>16666920

Orgasm is possible, but under the penalty of death.
>>
>>16666874
Same, but when winter hits it gets more confusing since most of the people annoying enough to buy a police car are also stupid enough to use steelies for their winter tires. So now I look, in this order, for:

>Type of car
>Wheels
>Any chrome whatsoever
>Light bars (in the grill or windows)
>"Police Interceptor" badge
>Driver

Suburbans are the same, with the same process. I'm glad they haven't started using unmarked explorers here because every other housewife has one.

Too bad that the crown Vic, Taurus, Impala, and some of the SUVs are actually good vehicles.. Because I'll never buy one with the knowledge that people like myself would be driving overly slow around me and I'd never get anywhere. Also, you catch the eye of every police officer too.

>hey, wonder why they're patrolling over he-.. Oh.. It's just a civilian. License plate looks a bit bent.
>disco inferno where they otherwise wouldn't take note
>>
>>16666883
Except for special task forces (that I've never actually witnessed, just heard about on like 1 news story per year), I don't think our cops are allowed to use non-police vehicles.. I'm only saying this because I've never seen anything other than the standard cop cars. Ever. They don't even throw in a Red car to throw off the colors.. Always black, white, or silver. I think sometimes beige. Always with steelies. Always with the police antennas.
>>
>>16666527
>cruising in the left lane
>when there's no other cars
>speeding to boot

You got what you deserved tbqh
>>
>>16667198
>stupid enough to use steelies for their winter tires.
How the fuck is that stupid?
>>
File: anarchists.jpg (82KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
anarchists.jpg
82KB, 400x265px
The world would be a much better place if:

1) there were no cops......fascist pigs die !!
>>
>>16667233
Because then they look almost exactly like cop cars? Get a used set of non-steelie rims. You're freaking out other motorists, admit it. It's not your responsibility but it is your fault.
>>
>>16667243
you have school tomorrow, jimmy
>>
>>16667243
Yes, because <insert literally any area without active law enforcement> is doing so well right now.

>that sentence can never be truthful
>>
>>16667253
Not only do they not have the chromed center hubs that literally all cop wheels have, you're telling people to spend more money on wheels that they know will get beat to shit by snow and salt just so you don't have to worry about if they're a cop because you're too retarded to look at the rest of the car/already doing something illegal and have a guilty conscience.
>>
>>16664942
>They are seen as helpers rather than punishers.

I'll bet they don't even shoot niggers either.
>>
>>16665120
>all police by law must have "police" stenciled

Not really a requirement. But a few police departments lost a few convictions (and officers) when citizens claimed self defense and shot back. It's just a safety thing.
>>
>>16666623
I'd say it makes more sense to proceed as conditions dictate as opposed to something as detailed as that. The krauts have the right idea with the speed-unlimited zones on the Autobahn.

If traffic is built up of course you're going to stick to the signed limit, but if there's not another car in sight and you're not in a residential area I see no harm in opening the taps a little.
>>
>>16667269
>specifically said used
>spending more money

Plus they look like shit. We have winter here 6 months out of the year. Your car looks ghetto/police for 6 months out of the year.

As for the hubcaps, it's hard to notice the difference sometimes, because most people have chrome lug nuts spinning around.. Without a very good look it's hard to tell.
>>
>>16667393
There isn't a harm (to anyone else) but you'll always have people trying to fight tickets saying "well in MY OPINION it was safe.." etc etc, and eventually precedence will be set and it'll be a hard set of parameters again anyways.
>>
>Live in Ohio
>No traffic stops in unmarked cars
>Staties use silver Chargers and Tahoes
>All Sheriff deputies have Black and Yellow
>Most City Police in my area use Explorers
Easy enough
>>
File: car_wash_winter_time[1].jpg (345KB, 701x420px) Image search: [Google]
car_wash_winter_time[1].jpg
345KB, 701x420px
>>16667528
Everyone's car looks ghetto for 6 months out of the year. Get over it, shitter.
>>
>Going 85 in a 75
>Officer coming the opposite way drives across the grass median to "chase" me down
>"Son do you have any idea how fast you were going?"
>"Seventy and a half, at the most, sir."
>"Alright funny guy, I was going to let you off with a warning but not anymore."

All pigs must die
>>
>>16664942
The American system is better because our cars don't look stupid and with cops being somewhat difficult to find you never feel safe to speed much.
>>
>>16668286

>Citizens should live in constant fear of being punished for victimless crimes
>>
>>16668560
>speeding car slams into bus instantly killing a third of the passengers
>victimless crime
>speeding car mounts the pavement and wipes out a family
>victimless crime
>people actually think this way until a loved one is turned into a pink smear or a car wreck video on liveleak
>>
>>16666509
the colour and plantpot lights make them look like literal toy cars for a giant's child
>>
>>16668606

>Hitting a bus
>Mounting the sidewalk

These things are already illegal and can happen without speeding.

Why create a law that doesn't prevent deaths, only punishes those who know what they're doing and can drive without crashing?
>>
>>16664942
>Seen as helpers rather than punishers

American cops don't punish. They arrest. A judge punishes. A corrections officer carries out the punishment either by incarceration or death and also inflicts various forms of non-corporeal punishment like segregation and cell confinement or property confiscation in addition to enforcing the DOC's "non-forced" labor.

Basically cops are seen as the "ebil guvment" enforcers but thats actually Corrections Officers job. Cops basically just pickup criminals and make deliveries of them at prisons/jails.

Also, inmates in the US can go to college and have more rights than most folks in non-US countries. So fuck off you judge-mental eurofag.
>>
>>16664942
>lives in shithole with high taxes and speed cameras
>tries to justify it by boasting about how green his police cars are
Nice try, europoor
>>
>>16666928
>you can cum but I'd have to kill you
>>
>>16668681
>i should be allowed to speed because i'm a good driver
I'm sure you believe that just as much as everybody else on the road, but you're actually a complete retard, so please keep your speed reasonable
>>
>>16668714
>speed cameras
I'm always afraid there's going to be some hidden speed camera. Feels bad, because I feel safer at 70-90 than I do 55-70
>>
>>16668697
>American cops don't punish. They arrest. A judge punishes
Except that's where you're wrong. I, too, use to believe law enforcement was here to protect and serve. I use to believe they were educated individuals. Unfortunately, I've been wrong on numerous occasions and I will forever remain cynical and suspicious of the government.

I've been to jail numerous of times and only once have I actually had to hire a lawyer to have my case taken care of. I've spent over 90 hours in jail waiting for my bond to be set just to have the charges dropped when I finally was put in front of the magistrate.

Now let's assume spending time in jail isn't a punishment, whether guilty or innocent. You still end up paying court fees, booking fees, and if you were driving, impound fees. Then you have to explain to your employer the county made a mistake. How was the officer supposed to know the law?

That's over $500 if you're on a felony charge and you see the magistrate within 48 business hours. Unfortunately for me, I've always been acquired on a Friday evening and racked up 4 days of fees before seeing the magistrate.

The only time I needed a lawyer was because I made the mistake of talking to the police.

>>16666509
The explorers are pretty comfy. Can't speak for the Tahoe. Avoid getting into the charger. Completely cramped in the back.
>>
>>16670103
So what did you to do to get nailed 'numerous times'?
>>
>>16666581

Yeah, I remember that. Some woman got into shit because she was pulled over and refused to do so until she could drive somewhere well-lit and not rapey. Which is apparently absolutely 100% allowed for exactly this reason.

Police still bitched at her, despite her having a really fucking good reason of 'repeatedly women have been raped now'.
>>
>>16666527
>going 80
>limit is 60
>speed limit is the law

What did you expect honestly
>>
>>16668714
>tries to justify it by boasting about how green his police cars are
Where exactly did he say this? Why do Americans always twist the words in peoples' mouthes when they get angry and defensive about their own shortcomings?
>>
>>16668286
But visible police presence is a crime deterrant. Making your police, especially your traffic police hard to spot literally only serves revenue, NOTHING else.
>>
>>16666184
>>16666376
>Yuropoors comparing the entire USA to a single European country
>Yuropoors not understanding that everyday governance in the USA is purposefully decentralized

In this context it would make more sense to compare the US to the EU as a whole, as the US leaves policing to the states and downward. Federal law enforcement exists, but has almost no day-to-day presence outside of federal government property.

Beyond that it varies by state, with some having more state police presence, and others leaving most of the work to individual municipalities. It's from all this organizational separation that we get the variety of law enforcement paint jobs.

State vehicle codes will generally prohibit the use of specific identifying features for non-emergency vehicles, such as blue lights and/or forward-facing red lights.

Locally, a singe day's travel may have me crossing paths with patrol cars from LAPD, Santa Monica PD, Beverly Hills PD, California Highway Patrol, Veterans Affairs Police, and University Police (local campus has its own dept), all using similar-but-different paint schemes and several different types of vehicles... and yet I've never had any doubt as to whether they were cops.

Any issues involving impersonation are incredibly overblown, and such crimes usually involve victims that are incredibly gullible.
>>
>>16671605
But knowing that unmarked police may be lurking serves as a passive deterrent, even when the actual cops aren't present.
>>
>>16671669
And how exactly would making police cars look the same at least across a state undermine the decentralization of your governance? Will a dictatorship break down on you if your municipal police looks the same as your state police? Do you expect everyone to learn the visual theme of every county police when they're travelling and tell them apart from powerless mall cops?

Also
>so uncivilized that his universities need their own police to begin with
What the hell does a veterans affairs police do anyway?
>>
>>16666382
Man, all the boot licking faggots in this thread failing to understand why American Cops are worthless trash. It's no wonder our country is taking a such a dive. Fucking millennials.
>>
>>16664942
>no civilian could own a car the same colour

A sad day when I can't drive a reflective yellow, blue and white sedan.
>>
>>16671917
Reflective color is in fact already illegal here unless justified by purpose and as far as I know has been for a while. This goes as far as chrome wraps.
>>
>>16665287
Been to Europe lately? It's a crime fueled cesspool full of muslim rapists.

You can have that shit, Europe.
>>
The most difficult thing is to find out who arrested you.

-Sheriff??
-Highway patrol?
-State trooper?
-Feds?
-County police?
-Municipal police?

How is this possible???
>>
>>16667253
>Can't have beautiful steelies because i said so

All other wheels are shit-tier compared to divine steelies.
>>
>>16667528
>Plus they look like shit.

Haha! I disagree!
>>
>>16670103
Here, if you're wrongly accused, the court/police/government or whatever pays all your fees. If you've lost time off work or feel emotional about it you can always sue.
>>
>>16666527
>break law
>"WTF, WHY AM I GETTING PULLED OVER, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"
>>
>>16672565
Speed limits on major highways are bullshit and you know it. They're not for our safety, they're for revenue.
>>
>>16672576
When you're in the hospital after a red neck mother spins out of control in her 1980s F350 trying to go 130mph to keep up with traffic, you'll be changing your tune.

Figuratively of course, sincr you're a vegetable at this point and can't voice your opinions.

You're right, for the average motorist in the average car the highway speeds are greatly under what they could be.. But unfortunately we have to talor to the poors and the idiots who drive death traps.
>>
>>16672222
Highway patrol and state troopers are the same thing
>>
>>16672626
Do you think everyone drives at 130mph on the autobahn? If you want to go 65 in your 30 year old deathtrap, you can, as long as you stay in the right lane. Meanwhile I can go 120mph in the left lane and get where I need to go in half the time. Clearly this is possible and fairly safe, as Germany shows. We just need a drivers test that doesn't let retards get a license
>>
>>16671759
t. BLM activist
>>
It would make sense for undercovers to be at least identifiable up close. Limitation to specific models, some sort of marking visible up close that wouldn't be discernible at a distance, etc.

Just shit that can't easily be copied by someone pretending to be a cop.
>>
>>16666768
>I AM A TRUE SCOTSMAN
>>
>>16669052
It isn't possible to argue with someone like you because you have made this an argument of morality rather than logic, and thus I can never convince you. I have no respect for the speed limit, and follow it only when necessary to save money on speeding tickets
>>
>>16666614
our fucking sheriff has this bullshit, now i'm to the point where I just look for police models like tahoes, crown vics, explorers, and the likes
>>
I'm personally for outlawing the use of unmarked cars for traffic stops, there is no reason why they should be used for anything but undercover work.
>>
>>16666626
If 90% of people are consistently bending the rules, the rules are probably wrong.
>>
File: Unmarked_Police_Car[1].jpg (235KB, 2000x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Unmarked_Police_Car[1].jpg
235KB, 2000x1328px
>>16664942
What did you say again?
>>
>>16672576
they are a law and the are enforced
just because you think they are bullshit doesn't mean you can just ignore them, cunt
>>
>>16666527
AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>>16673500
>something something if a law is unjust a man is obliged to break it
Doing constant 10 over is a peaceful protest
>>
>>16673578
getting your face bashed in with a night stick would be an appropriate way to deal with your protest
>>
>>16673691
>Assmad slowfag detected
They make a whole lane for you kid. Make sure you stay in it :^)
>>
While I do agree with you its fucked up that I. Have to go to Laguna seca to get the real deal exp for like 200-400$ for weekend plus brakes oil tires and tuning
>we need more tracks
>>
>>16666782
YUP!
>>
>>16671759
Its because they're all cops/related to cops
>>
>>16671696
>And how exactly would making police cars look the same at least across a state undermine the decentralization of your governance? Will a dictatorship break down on you if your municipal police looks the same as your state police? Do you expect everyone to learn the visual theme of every county police when they're travelling and tell them apart from powerless mall cops?
No one has the power to make that happen, and again, it'd be a solution in search of a problem. Even with varying paint schemes, police aren't hard to identify anywhere in the US.

Mall cops aren't allowed to impersonate real police. If you mistake a Focus with a green and yellow light bar for an actual cop, you're a moron and you deserve whatever happens to you.

>so uncivilized that his universities need their own police to begin with
Big school, big city... my guess is that they set up their own department to prioritize the university's needs... both in the sense of promptly dealing with "small" issues like homeless removal, and in insulating some of the college students from what would otherwise be severe consequences for stupid shit that they do.

>What the hell does a veterans affairs police do anyway?
Fuck if I know. I suspect that they only leave the VA grounds to refuel their patrol cars. They have a SWAT tank too, for some reason.
>>
>>16668681
Big assumption that the person speeding knows what they are doing. Retard + extra speed isn't good. Like OP.
>>
>>16672774
Point was that simply allowing higher speeds won't work. There needs to be other helping factors before it's safe.

Just look at all the threads complaining about or trying to justifying going slowly in the fast lane. Idiots won't change their ways for several years.
>>
>>16676775
>Just look at all the threads complaining about or trying to justifying going slowly in the fast lane. Idiots won't change their ways for several years.
They will if we make it legal to shoot them.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.