/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of the beetle r-line? >it's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 911sfatsister.jpg (77KB, 960x510px) Image search: [Google]
911sfatsister.jpg
77KB, 960x510px
What do you guys think of the beetle r-line?

>it's a beetle with 210hp

If anyone knows anything about it I've been trying to figure out if the 2.0t is the same engine from a gti/gli or if it's out of the eos.

>inb4 google it

I did; turned up nothing conclusive.

Any thoughts?
>>
>google
>2017 beetle r line wiki
>R-Line [wiki]
>>Volkswagen has started production of a new R-Line Beetle. This new, limited edition trim level comes equipped with the new 210 hp gen3 turbo four, new front fascia and a metal dash plate finished off with 'R' badging all around. Along with increased performance, the new engine is expected to get about 8% greater fuel economy, or around 1–2 more miles per gallon. The engine will be fitted to all Volkswagens that currently use the gen2 2.0l turbo four.
what are you googling
>>
>>16661090
pls guy's don't make me go to a VAG forum.

those cunts are heartless.
>>
>>16661432
dude I just might be autistic.

Also just to clarify since I need shit spelled out for me, it's the same engine right?
>>
i drove a friend's 2013 beetle turbo

which is kinda similar to that i guess

I really liked it. honestly, it's very nice. My only complaint is that you can't CAN'T CAN'T turn off the traction control/DSC. You have to take out a bunch of fuses and shit.

Not much of a loss considering its a fwd car, but still; damn.

It's the same engine as the GTI/GLI/Eos/Audi S3/ Seat whatever / Skoda etc..
>>
>>16661442
it's the transverse V6 found in the Pontiac fiero.
>>
>>16661464
Why would you turn off traction control anyway? You won't feel it off anyway, it's not a car with 600nm of torkz.
>>
>>16661442
Yeah it's different
>>
>>16661485
As in different from the 2nd gen, but it's in the same models as the 2nd
>>
>>16661497
Yes
>>
>>16661464
Wtf? You can turn it off in my Golf and in GTIs
>>
File: 20170128_161316~01~01.jpg (455KB, 1920x972px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_161316~01~01.jpg
455KB, 1920x972px
I love VWs for some reason

It started with my friends GTI 2010, and my GF also has an Audi A3 at the time (same 2.0t)

Then after my corolla got totalled by drunk driver I got a Golf. Figured I couldn't afford the insurance on the GTI at the moment (21 at the time) and 170hp wasn't that much less than 200hp (lol I was wrong)

Help me guys. Should I stop? I honestly think that if taken care of and maintained a bit more than other cars these can be reliable, I know with my golf (pic related) some little interior stuff broke and some light bulbs etc but I've fixed everything myself so far so no big deal.

Should I kms?
>>
File: IMG_6035.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6035.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>16661821
nah man veedub love 4eva.

I'm on my 2nd jetta, but since I leased it I figure I'll cop an r-line in 19'.

funny story I leased this jetta because everything else was too expensive to lease/buy/insure (i'm 22 next month)

>pic related: my last jetta
>>
>>16661090
>If anyone knows anything about it I've been trying to figure out if the 2.0t is the same engine from a gti/gli or if it's out of the eos
It's the same engine as the GTI or GLI of the same model year. There was a switch in the middle of the 2013 model year of the 2.0L Turbo from the gen 2 to the gen 3 engine, but the same is true of the GTI/GLI.

The Eos is based on the MK5 chassis. The 2012+ Beetle is based on the MK6 Golf. Most of the chassis is shared with the Golf. However, the front subframe is not shared with the Golf, it is shared with the Audi TT.
>>
>>16662594
Sexy Jetta, and thanks man I feel better now
>>
>>16661090
>FF
If it's not RR, it's not a Beetle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.