[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any reasonable mods i can do to my Nissan Sentra? I'm gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Car.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Car.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Any reasonable mods i can do to my Nissan Sentra? I'm gonna keep it for a hot minute and I don't really want to be driving a mommy looking car while I'm 18-20. I've seen $100 spoilers and $370 rim sets but i'm talking internally, like the engine and such

Compared to the next guy on this board I know nothing about cars, and when it comes to the engine, it's like a new language. I can tell you everything you need to know about computers, but when it comes to cars, I couldn't tell you anything about the engine, except where the brake fluid was and the oil thing.

TL;DR It's my first car, it's manual, and it's very nice, and I'm just wondering if there's any affordable/practical mods i should/can do to/for it :^)
>>
Is it reliable? Good, don't fuck with it.

Put the money towards a maintenance fund or emergency repair fund. The spoiler will look great on the back of a tow truck.
>>
>>16635735
limo tint windows, huge chrome wheels, chrome trim everywhere, fake chrome vents, 2 12+" subs with no other stereo mods, 6" exhaust tip

you'll be pulling slutty ratchets left right and center
>>
The most practical modification is doing scheduled maintenance and repairs
>>
>>16635735
spend good money on cleaning products and wax, and learn how to detail and spend time on it.

Seriously, a clean ass car looks much better than any aftermarket you can do to a nissan.

MAYBE rims if its got hubcaps. But choose them right. Go for understatement.

also keep the badges and dont touch plastidip
>>
>>16635735
Ebay turbo.
>>
>>16635772

Yes the rims have hubcaps, and can I get like an ex. of a practical set of rims

also I work at a car wash so the hygiene of my car won't be an issue I get a free wash basically whenever

What's plastidip
>>
>>16635735
Lowering springs are a good cheap mod for pretty much any car. Its not too difficult and you'll learn a fair bit about suspension. New brake pads are good too. Engine wise there isnt really anything you can do to make the car faster. Focus on handling and maintenance.
A nice weighted shift knob or short shift kid might make the driver feedback feel a lot better.
Some decent looking alloys wouldnt be a bad investment either.
>>
>>16635779
>What's plastidip
nothing you need concern yourself with
>>
>>16635786
alloys?
>>
>>16635779
i think these are the stock alloys for the loaded nissan but they are cool and look good imo

http://www.autorimshop.com/nissan-sentra-2013-2014-17-wheel-rim-w62600s-74157.html?gclid=CM-F-7a1g9ICFVC4wAodUbsCIg
>>
>>16635798
Kys ricer
>>
>>16635798
rims in UK english
>>
>>16635804
>http://www.autorimshop.com/nissan-sentra-2013-2014-17-wheel-rim-w62600s-74157.html?gclid=CM-F-7a1g9ICFVC4wAodUbsCIg

bruh those are 640 bucks for 4
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.