[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iincoln is building amps now. How can the Germans every poss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170209-101712.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170209-101712.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Iincoln is building amps now. How can the Germans every possibility catch up?

https://youtu.be/mMmoSqfk5iU
>>
>>16635547
Lincoln didn't build it
Somebody else did, and stuck revel speakers in it
It's a one off too, so you won't be able to buy it
It's also stupid because it has 2 speaker cabs, which just makes it stupid and confusing
Is it stereo?
Or do you just run them parallel?
>>
>>16635701
It's still a Lincoln
>>
>glowing Lincoln logos on someone else's product
>>
File: 1485823616398.jpg (12KB, 354x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485823616398.jpg
12KB, 354x360px
>>16636807
>>16635701
>hello? yes?
>this is capitalism speaking!
>>
>>16635547
/mu/ here. what the fuck is this?

makes sense for a guitar amp manufacturer to make sound systems for cars like how fender's doing with VW, but a car brand making guitar amps? who the actual fuck is going to buy these?
>>
>>16635701
>It's also stupid because it has 2 speaker cabs
Two channel audio sounds better when the speakers are separated and pointing at your ears, so that's not why it's stupid.

The stupid part is that a car manufacturer shouldn't be advertising its overpriced audio packages by showing someone leaving one of their cars with said overpriced audio package, and going into a building to use a product they don't even sell. Lincoln is trying to tell the audience "This guy plays music, so he appreciates our automobile audio prowess." but it comes across like an Apple commercial trying to throw their name in and saying they're better because of their name alone. I don't personally like comercials that try to use emotion alone to sell a product. It's misleading and not completely honest, but people fall for it all the time so that commercial alone will sell thousands of premium audio systems in Lincolns over the next year.
>>
>>16636881
Tbh reviews have Lincoln/revel as being the best audio system right now
>>
>>16636932
I wouldn't be surprised. I'm sure it's very good, but unless you drive your car for a few hours almost every day, there's a chance the asking price isn't worth it. Then again, the people buying cars that start at 45 grand wouldn't blink at another $2,000 to listen to the radio.
>>
>>16636881
It is stupid because guitars are not stereo. If they were advertising a stereo, it would be different, but it's clear that you do not play guitar.
>>
File: acdc.jpg (40KB, 724x340px) Image search: [Google]
acdc.jpg
40KB, 724x340px
>>16637005
>>16635701

Good thing ACDC uses nine channel surround sound guitars for their nine speaker cabinets, so they aren't stupid.

Fuck me....
>>
File: IMG_9369.jpg (96KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9369.jpg
96KB, 500x329px
>>16637193
That's an old trick. Make a wall of marshalls and wire up only one or two, and mix it through the PA. Next you're going to tell me that justice gets out of their little DJ booth and starts patching up the fake modular panels.

Plus, those are 4x4 cabs. It's just inefficient to have multiple small cabs like the Lincoln amplifier. It makes it look more like a small band PA system than a guitar amp.
>>
>>16637005
>It is stupid because guitars are not stereo

Do you even Rick-O-Sound?
>>
>>16637393
>Rickbass anywhere in the video
>stereo plugs anywhere
There's actual guitar amps that are stereo, but they don't have multiple cabs, and they are typically just chorusing a mono signal.

Is there even a non-bass guitar with rick-o-sound?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.