[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hell/o/ fagg/o/ts im drunk and on craigslist and have this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: geoFUCKINGmetro.jpg (103KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
geoFUCKINGmetro.jpg
103KB, 1280x782px
hell/o/ fagg/o/ts

im drunk and on craigslist and have this great idea to buy (pic related0) and drift with it

i found one that's cheap, but needs the engine reworked

kinda sounds like a shit idea but desu if I get thist thing sideways the chance of me dying is 100% and then I can say I died drifting a geo metro

but i cant say that cause ill be deaad

tl;dr bad idea?
>>
>>16633910
>drifting a fwd
>>
>>16633915
>not knowing thats actually a thing
>>
>tray sliding on the back roads like a maniac
>>
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
>>
>>16633922
dude nice post
>>
>>16633922
>you never had awkward fingerblasting / handjob with a girl like this at an early teenage age

Wonder what she was like
>>
File: 1983-Chevrolet-Chevette-2 Door-1.jpg (737KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1983-Chevrolet-Chevette-2 Door-1.jpg
737KB, 1600x1200px
>>16633918
lift-off-throttle-oversteer is not drifting. As soon as you put your foot on the gas, it's gonna straighten right out.
What you want for drifting is a car that can not only initiate the slide, but keep is going by modulating throttle.
This is why you need RWD.
The cheapest shitbox you could probably get that isn't an overweight landbarge is probably a Chevrolet Chevette. And given that the Chevette shared its front suspension with the Pontiac Fiero, you can probably do neat things with it.
>>
>>16633918
>>16633918
>idiot
>>
>>16633969
Not that guy, but holy fuck I'm getting sick of the 'RWD is best at everything' meme. Oversteer can be fun and generally makes engines easier to work on, but it's not objectively better, especially on compact cars.

You autists are kidding yourselves dearly.
>>
god this board is so bad
>>
>>16634724
you're legit retarded and clearly have no clue what you're talking about. go back to /v/
>>
>>16633915
And one with 12 hp at that.
>>
>>16634724
how about stop being a fucking retard who thinks fwd can drift
>>
>>16633910
I used to own one of those, but with the 4cyl and 5speed.

They're neat to throw around corners but other than that they aren't too fun. You'll get bored of it in a few months once you realize you're driving an even more underpowered civic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.